"So what happened to those guys?" Asked Ally.

"One of them was shot in his arm by Carter, the one who shot me and then they ran away" replied Drake.

Ran away? Just like that? But it seemed like they wouldn't go until they got what they wanted and they didn't seem scared of Carter and Drake either, then why would they just go away.

"They didn't wanted to lose their men"   said Drake answering my question again.

"Drake" aaid Ally softly and I knew what was coming next.

"Why were those men after you? What did they wanted?"

But before Drake could say anything the door burst open and Caroline stepped in.

"WHAT THE HELL DRAKE" she said angrily but her expression changed when she saw me and Ally here. She was surprised. Well to be fairly honest I am surprised too on being here, me and Drake aren't friends.

"Oh, well hello, I didn't expect you two to be here" she said.

Her eyes moving from me to Ally to me again.

"What are you two doing here"

"We came-" I started but she didn't seem interested in my answer, she walked over to Drake.

"How did this happen?" She asked him, her anger back again.

"Me and Carter went on a ride and-"

Ally and me looked at Drake simultaneously. I could see Ally was amgry. Why is Drake lying?

"Look how smart you two are, why the hell will you two go out at night knowing everything that's been happening"

Ally shifted her eyes from Drake to me. I could literally hear her voice inside my head asking me what the hell is going on.

"And this happened on the weekend, I wouldn't even know about it if Carter had not come last night" said Caroline.

"Wait, Carter was with you last night?" Asked Drake.

"Yea, he stayed over"

My heart sank. The happy bubble that I was living in since Carter came last night burst. I felt like disappearing, feeling so embarrassed.

He was with Caroline last night. He left me to go to Caroline. That's why he didn't stay because he had to go to CAROLINE.

'Of course he would stay with Caroline instead of you. She is his girlfriend' said that same stupid voice inside me.

"Drake I need to talk to you alone" said Caroline, crossinh her arms on her chest. Looking at me and Ally.

"Yea, Ally I think you should go" he said looking at her.

Ally got up from the chair and walked towards the door.

"Thankyou for coming" said Drake, his eyes following her.

She stopped walking and turned to face him.

"Yea, this is the only time I'm coming anyways" she said and then started to move towards the door again.

I could see sadness in Drake's eyes as she said that. He shifted his gaze away from het. I followed behind Ally, wanting to get out of here as quickly as I can.

"Bye, take care" I said to Drake and closed the door behind me.

......................

"I'm so stupid, I have never seen someone this stupid" said Ally.