Chapter Sixteen

Not edited
◼◼Layla's POV◼◼

"I hate your brother," I yell, slamming the door behind me. Angie sits up, rubbing her eyes.

"Wh-what?" She yawns, looking at me.

"Your brother is a cheater!" I cry, laying on the air mattress beside Angie.

"What?!" She screams, shooting up off of the air mattress. She runs over to the key hooks, reaching for the keys.
"Wait. How did you get back if Tyler isn't here?"

"The bus," I shrug, crying.

"Looks like were taking the bus then," she says, slipping on her flip flops, clearly not caring she's still in her pajamas.

"Don't you think you should change?" I ask, giggling a little. I'm trying to stop crying.

Its not working.

"All I brought was dresses, really, and I think it'll be a bit too fancy for something like this," she laughs lightly, pulling open the door.

"Umm... Ang? You forgetting something, more specifically, someone." I giggle. It comes out more like I'm choking.

"Oh uh, Aria!" She yells, going back into the room. I hear indistinct talking. Less than a minute later, both Angie and Aria come back outside. We walk outside of the building, he lives in an apartment, walking towards the bus stop. Eventually, we get there and pay for our tickets. We get on, and sit in silence, except for my sorry attempt at crying quietly.

It wasn't very quiet.

We finally get back to the hotel, which I'm reluctant to go into. We see Tyler's car pull out as the bus is stopping. I almost roll my eyes.
He's just so oblivious sometimes.
Angie grabs my wrist and pulls me off the bus, towards the hotel, leaving Aria to run after us.

She pulls me all the way inside, passing the rude lady worker, even giving her the finger, and going to straight over to the elevator. We go up to his floor, and up to his room. I stop before she can knock. She gives me a sympathetic look, and hug. She turns toward the door again and knocks with so much confidence behind it. The door flies open, to show an older woman. He cheated on me with a lady that's most likely in her 50s?

"M-mom?" Angie stutters, wide eyed. I turn to her, eyes wide. Alex comes out behind her, red eyed, a few stray tears. He looks at me and instantly wipes them away and tries to look OK. He looks broken.
I did this to him.

"Layla?" He asks, his voice breaking a little. He wipes away another story tear.

"Alex," I breathe, collapsing into his outstretched arms.

"I love you, Layla. I wouldn't ever cheat on you," he whispers into my hair, kissing my cheek lightly.

"I love you too. So much," I say back, wiping away one of his tears. Its like everyone disappeared around us. It was just me and Alex, no one else.

"Okay so now that everyone loves each other again, let's get back to Tyler's," Aria says, clapping, turning towards the elevator. Angie laughs, following her.

"I'm not sure I should go back..." Alex trails off, rubbing the back of his head, blushing a little.

"You should. I promise Ty will forgive you," I roll my eyes, intertwining our fingers, pulling him. He hesitantly follows, grinning down at me.

"I meant I'm afraid of him slapping me again," he laughs. He looks genuinely happy. I roll my eyes, laughing. I'm so happy to have Alex back. I missed him.

---------------------------------------------------------

By the time we get back, were all already awake and energy filled. We stopped at a nearby Starbucks and got coffees. I personally love iced coffee over hot. Alex claims that's bizarre, but Angie agrees. Aria doesn't even drink coffee, which we all agree is absolutely insane. So, we harass her the entire time she orders her hot chocolate. Even though, I actually really like it too.
Not as much as coffee though.
I decide to get Tyler something. Angie reaches for her phone to text him to ask what he wants but before she can even pull up his contact, I have his order already placed. Medium white chocolate mocha frappuccino. She looks at me in awe.

"I've known him for years, Ang. I had his order memorized forever ago," I explain as the employee hands me the cold drink. I give him a nod that says "thanks" and a friendly smile. I hear a low growl from Alex, earning a smack from Angie. I carry Tyler's and I's drinks back to the truck so we can all go back to his place.
I already asked both him and Alex to play nice, and no more slapping.

They both protested, but agreed.

Men.

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

What's good, guys? My sister is having a party tomorrow so I had to hurry up and update it.

Anyway, thank you guys for 900 reads! Were so close to 1k!!!

I love you guys soooo much!

Don't forget to favorite and comment! ❤

Love,

Galaxy Potato

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤