He picked up a red ball and walked towards me.

"Come I'll teach you how" he said.

We walked to one of the lanes at the end of which were the pins standing, the same red colour as the ball.

"Okay" said Kaiden standing behind me.

He asked me to hold the ball and as I held it I realised how heavy it was. My arm moved down as Kaiden laughed at me.

"Stop laughing" I snapped as I used my othet hand to help bring the ball up.

Kaiden placed his hand above mine on the ball, his other hand on the upper side of my other arm.

"Lean down a little" he said softly, his mouth close to my ear.

Our bodies were more closed than normal, than I liked. I did what he said as his hand shifted from my arm to my waist. Using his hand that was clasped in mine he moved the ball further back and then brought it forward, sliding it down on the lane. I watched as the ball rolled down the lane and hit the pins, all of them falling down. Kiden was still standing close to me.

"Good shot" came a voice from behind us and we turned around to look Caroline, Carter, Haley and the rest of their friends standing behind us. My eyes shifted to Carter. He was standing with clenched fists and dark eyes which were shifting between me and Kaiden. I suddenly felt uncomfortable and stepped a little away from Kaiden.

"Want something?" Asked Kaiden his eyes going from Drake to Carter and resting on Caroline.

"Not yet" replied Caroline and walked pass us to the other end of the room. The rest followed her behind. Carter stood in his spot, still looking at me and then swiftly walked passed us, his hands in the front pocket of his jeans.

What the hell are they doing here? I told Carter yesterday I was going bowling, so probably he came here on purpose. But why? Maybe he wanted to see me. Before I could ponder more in my thoughts I heard the distant fimiliar noise of my friends coming. I looked up and saw them coming towards us.

"Sorry we're late, Ally took a lot of time in getting ready" said Nina as they reached us.

"I did not" protested Ally.

We started playing soon after that. Kaiden seperated us into two teams. I tried my best to play good, making my throws as much like Kaiden as I could but its not that easy doing it alone. For most of my hits the ball would just go sideways and for one and two lucky moments it was only able to hit three pins, not more than that. To be more specific I literally sucked at bowling.

Kaiden's team won because of how amazing he was, he didn't miss any pin it looked so easy when he did it. The rest were kind of like me. But it was fun. Everyone seemed happy, telling jokes and laughing. All my friends seem to really like Kaiden and when I look deep into it its not really hard to like someone like Kaiden, he was just so easy going and nice.

I did look out for Carter once but they soon disappeared. I need to stop thinking about Carter, I really need to stop. I feel like this is getting out of hands, all through out the day my mind keeps going back to him. Where was he? What was he doing. Carter was an addiction, I understood that now.

We took a little break from playing everyone was sitting on chairs talking. As I listened to Claud telling about a movie he saw in the television today I realised I was thirsty.

"I'm going to get a drink" I said standing up.

I walked out of the hall and out in the cafeteria of the bowling alley, it was huge with many different food items to pick at. I walked to the counter seeing all the drink options.