We were all sitting in the cafeteria eating and talking. I loved the fries that were served here, so pure.
"Hey did you guys hear the new?" Said Ally coming towards us running.
"What?" Asked Nina.
"Caroline Richard is back" she said breathless and sat down next to me.
"No kidding" said Bruce as we gawked at her.
Caroline Richard was the top of the A list class here at our school, she was the thing bigger than even Haley. Infact when Caroline was here Haley was just a minion of her, following her around agreeing to everything she did and said. Caroline is also the only girl in our school that Carter William has dated, she is also Ally's ex bestfriend and to top that Mason had always had a crush on her so i understand Ally's paranoia.
"What? Why? Didn't her family shifted out of the state?" Said Claud.
"Yea they did but apperently she's back permenantly. Her parents bought her a huge house to live in alone"
"Talk about parties now" said Bruce.
Caroline wasn't just high school diva, she knew how to make people move around her finger, she just ruled the school when she was here. To be more specific, Caroline Richard is dangerous.
"Oh boy hope everything stays okay" said Nina sipping her juice.
We all fell silent for a moment lost in our thoughts.
"Anyways I got two tickets for pirates of the carrabian this saturday, anyone wanna come?"
"YES YES YES I love pirate movies" Squecked Nina.
"No wait- um.....Nina i want you to go shopping with me on saturday, Mason why don't you take Ally? She's been wanting to see that movie." I said as Ally stared at me.
This was her chance to spend sometime alone with mason's who knows maybe sparks fly in a movie theater.
"Take Ally? Hell no and when did you started watching pirate movies?" He said facing Ally.
"Eva we could go shopping any other time" said Nina.
"No Nina I need your great fashion advise" I said.
She pouted a little but agreed.
"Even if Nina doesn't go, im not taking Ally with me, she literally wouldn't even let me enjoy"
"But Mason-" I started but was stopped my Ally as she stood up.
"You don't have to take me, I have a class I'll get going" she said grabbing her bag and leaving.
"What the hell Mason" I said before getting up and following her.

I was in my english class, the last class of the day. I couldn't wait for it to end so I could go home and sleep. I had already zoned out of what Miss Jean was saying.
"So kids how are your projects coming?" She asked.
"Excuse me Miss" came Kaiden's voice from behind me.
Today he didn't get a chance to sit next to me as the seat was taken by a boy who had literally slept through the whole lecture, making me feel more sleepy then I really was.
"I don't have a partner for the project" He said after Miss Jean gave her permission to speak.
"Oh yes thats right"
"So I was wondering if I could team up with Eva?"
"She already has a partner" said Carter and I turned around to look at them.
Why would Carter say that? Didn't he hated the idea of having me as partner?
Carter and Kaiden were now looking at each other and something passed between their eyes, something I couldn't quite understand.
"Thats right Eva already has a partner, but don't worry Kaiden I'll find you another one."
Kaiden turned his gaze from Carter and nodded.

"Hey Eva" said Kaiden coming towards me as I was taking out my things from the locker.
"Did you ask your friends for the bowling plan?" He asked reaching me.
"Not yet, I didn't had time" I said shutting my locker door.
"But you-"
"Hey Eva I need to talk to you" said Carter, standing behind me. I flinched a little, not hearing him come.
"Its about the project" he said staring at Kaiden.
"I'll see you later Eva" said Kaiden staring back at Carter and then turned around to leave.
After he left I turned towards Carter.
"Yea so what about the-"
"What the hell Eva? Didn't I tell you to stay away from him" He said angrily.
I was little taken aback by this sudden outburst. What's wrong with him?
"Who are you to tell me to stay away from anyone?" I said glaring at him.
"You don't get it- he.... nevermind" he said, flustered, then ran his hand through his already scattered hair, making them more of a mess. It looked nice.
He looked my way one final time and turned around to leave. I wanted to stop him but didn't.
I stood by my locker, thinking about why Carter would tell me to stay away from Kaiden? Why doesn't he like Kaiden. I was interrupted from my thinking as Ally came to me.
"Lets go" she said.
"Ally, hey wait" said Mason coming towards us.
He stood in front of us, awkwardly.
"I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to hurt you"
"Its fine" said Ally shortly, ignoring him.
"So you'll go with me to the movie right?" He asked.
"No, I'll bore you" she said and turning around to leave.
"Come on Ally, I was just kidding. Its just that you always scream so much at these kind of movies, its hard to focus"
I wanted to punch Mason in the face, he never knows whats the right thing to say. I could see Ally's anger about to burst.
"Thats why im saying don't take me take Nina, infact why don't you take Caroline huh? She's back in the town" said Ally through gritted teeth and then turned around to leave.
"What the hell is that suppose to mean?" Said Mason chasing after her.
I sighed standing right where I was. I hope this fight resolves quick otherwise there's going to be a problem.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. ALSO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT CAROLINE. HAPPY READING TO YOU ALL.