Chapter 16 - Nightmares & Prisoners

Olivia POV

My eyes opened slowly, as I realised I was in a familiar dimly lit room.

"She's awake," a voice suddenly says and I look up to see masked people looking over my lying form, it's them!

"Then let's go," I am picked up from the ground and led outside.

"Where are we going?" I ask, struggling against their grip.

"Your execution, of course."

"What?" My eyes widen as I desperately try to break my arms free from my captors.

"They know what you did. You will both be executed," someone says.

"What? What did I do?"

I am forced into a kneeling position in front of the Centre Building, and suddenly notice Logan kneeling next to me, blindfolded, "this is your fault."

Before I can react, a gun is pointed at each of our heads.

Bang.

I fly up from my bed, breathing quickly. It takes me a minute for my eyes to adjust to the darkness and for me to get over the reality of my dream. I look over at my lit up digital clock on my bedside table. 5:47 AM. After a while of trying to relax and get back to sleep, I decide that I might as well get up for the day.

"Olivia," Uncle Marcus greets me with a smug smile.

"Hello," I laugh, "why are you smiling like that?"

"Well," he pulls a piece of paper from his pocket and hands it to me, "read this."

I quickly skim the paper, "they caught them?"

"Yeah, the Daltons found those idiots that took you. Wasn't very hard seeing as they were relatively new over there. Although we did insist they should be kept behind bars over here, it's probably best if they're over there," he explains and I can't help but sigh with relief.

"Luke and the others will be happy their punishment isn't for nothing then," I smile.

He shrugs, "well, if that's how you see it then I guess so."

"I wouldn't-" I pause for a moment, "be able to speak to them, would I?"

His eyes widen, "what?"

"I know it's a strange question. I just want to see their faces," I say.

He shakes his head, "I don't understand you, Olivia Maxwell."

"Well?" I ask.

"I'll talk to Felix, but remember you're all still grounded. So don't try anything," he warns and I nod.

"I doubt you would, but maybe when they're locked up Felix might let you see them once this all dies down and you feel better," he says and walks away.

I shiver as I think about those people, reminding me of my dream. Logan. I need to talk to him. Somehow.

"Uncle Felix?" I stop by my Uncle's office and knock on the door.

"Come in, Olivia," I hear his stern voice through the door. I enter quickly and close the door behind me.

"Is there something wrong?" He asks, "I assume Marcus told you about the prisoners."