| Separated by Our Fate |

Synopsis

One planet. Two kingdoms. Two rival families.

The Maxwells and the Daltons.

War has dominated planet Earth and split it's citizens in two, and it is up to two royal families to ensure the survival of the remaining humans.

"A long time ago, a royal couple, both from powerful, rich kingdoms combined their forces.

But they were both very greedy. Their already powerful kingdom wasn't enough, and they began to attack other kingdoms, taking them down one by one. Nearly half of the planet was destroyed and and thousands were dead, so they built a wall to hide the horrific sight from their subjects.

But the once happy couple fought constantly, both wanting to be stronger than the other. They grew a burning hatred for one another and went their separate ways. So, once again, they built a wall. Those originally from Christopher's kingdom went on his side, and those from Elizabeth's on her side.

All you need to know is that that family is pure evil.

Promise me, Olivia, you will never associate yourself with the Daltons."

I sigh, looking at the ground, "I promise, Uncle."

Little did I know, that promise was soon to be broken.

~*~

FATE

noun

the development of events outside a person's control, regarded as predetermined by a supernatural power.

/

verb

be destined to happen, turn out, or act in a particular way.

~*~

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

This is my story, so please don't copy it, steal it or anything like that! Thank you!

Anyway, have a lovely day and enjoy the story!

This story is only for entertainment purposes, it isn't 100% accurate in terms of royalty.