His Girl

Queens, New York
July 28, 2016
Nicki Maraj

I knocked on the the door smiling, Mrs. Kathy opened the door letting me in.

"Hey mama Kathy." I said hugging her. Since I needed money she told me she would pay me to tutor her son Meek and help him with his college work.

"Hey my thick girl, Meek is in his room."

I nodded walking upstairs to his room and saw the door cracked. I heard him on the phone and started listening.

"When you gone stop playing and let me fuck again....Damn it's like that? Don't blame my dick for that you just couldn't turn me on."

He hung up, I giggled walking in the room closing the door behind me. "You need to stop with your hoe ways."

"I tried to but you won't give me a chance so." He shrugged.

"Anyways let's get started." I layed on his bed grabbing his homework looking over it.

I felt a sting across my house and jumped. "What the fuck dickhead."

"Sorry ma I just missed doing that." He popped it again. I rolled my eyes trying to hide my smile.

"Can you come on so I can meet up with my girls."

"You know you want this." He hovered over me and began humping my ass. I gasped feeling his length.

"Damn I'm about to nut stay like that."

I giggled pushing him off, "Meek cone on be serious. I graduated college so I have to make sure you graduate college."

He nodded taking off his chain laying next to me. "I don't even want to be in college, this shit is my dad's choice."

"What do you want to do?" I turned towards him fully interested.

"Start my own 'Dream Chasers' business you know for young niggas that actually want to do something with their life."

I nodded. "That sound great."

I stared in his eyes, Meek was a sexy chocolate but I know mixing business with pleasure was never good.

"You staring at me like you wanna take a bite of this."

He chuckled moving his arm around my waist closing his eyes. I moved closer to him cuddling him while he rubbed my ass in circles.

"Nic."

"Hmm." I traced over his big lips. 'I wonder if they're still as soft as I remember.

"You know I'm feeling you."

"Meek you feeling everybody."

He sighed. "I been feeling you for a long time now like I ain't the type for that love shit but I'm feeling you shorty."

He opened his eyes looking into mine. He leaned in kissing me pressing our bodies together, I kissed him back wrapping one leg over his waist.

"Nika give us a chance."

"So I can get hurt again? The last time I gave 'us' a chance I caught you in bed with Fah." I rolled my eyes getting up grabbing my bookbag.

"Man fuck her."

"Actions speak louder than words." I said walking out the door leaving his house.

Meek Williams

"Hey Meek."

I nodded. "Wassup Fah."

I was cooling at home when Fah decided to show up and since I didn't have shit else to do I let her in.

"I was thinking we could talk."

I chuckled knowing what her definition of talking meant. "Oh word? Nah I'm good."

"What? You never turn me down, I thought you were single."

She was right but did I really want to risk getting back with my lil baby for her? I mean she gave me pussy and head whenever I want it but Nicki been riding with me even when I went to jail once.

"Just go Fah." I rubbed my head.

"But Meek I know you miss me."

She rubbed my dick through my shorts I groaned. "Man fuck it remind me of what that mouth do."

She smirked getting on her knees and did what she do best.

••••

"Aye my mom on her way you got to step."

"You always just fuck me and kick me out."

I chuckled. "You not my girl so that's all you is a fuck."

"That's why Nicki ain't with you now, do she know we fucking still?" She snatched her pants off the floor.

"Don't bring her up she good, she know who's getting my last name at the end of the day." I pushed her out of the door sighing.

"Shit I done slipped up again."

I took out my phone calling my grandma, I needed to talk to her immediately.

- just a little beginner. Excuse All Errors! 🐙