Turn Back The Hands Of Time

Meek

"Aye Meek DC4 was fire man", Drake said dapping me holding Jlo on his other arm.

"Thanks man", I smiled walking away to my girlfriend Fah.

F: I'm so proud of you baby

I pecked her lips going outside to smoke a blunt, "Meek I want you to meet a new member of cash money".

Wayne said smiling, "This here is Nicki Minaj", I looked back and my smile dropped.

"It--It's nice meeting you Nicki", Here I was standing infront of my first love Onika Maraj.

N: Nice meeting you to Mr. Mill , uhh Wayne I'm sorry baby I have to go my daughter is acting up.

"Awww that's fine by baby", I watched as her and Wayne kissed and she walked away to her car, she looked at me before getting in and winked.

"That's you", I pointed hiding my jealousy.

W: No we always kiss like that but I'd fuck her ass up on some real shit

He laughed leaving me there by myself, "Shit", I realized I had just let her slip away.

"Baby come in this is your party", Fah said pulling me in but I only had one thing on my mind.

Nicki

"I saw him it was him", I still couldn't believe it.

"Who Onika", My sister Zonika laying back in the bed.

"Meek oh my god", I collapsed on the bed dramatically. Jasmine was a splitting image of Meek and I knew I couldn't hide her any longer but he was the one that left to follow his dreams.

Z: Talk to him she needs her father, we both know what it's like to grow up without one and it was not easy.

"He left me not the other way around", I poured crossing my arms.

"Stop thinking about your damn feelings and think about your daughter for once", She got up shaking her head, leaving me there.

They left out leaving me there in the room, She was right my daughter was old enough to know what was going on and not having a dad was probably the reason she had an attitude now.

The Next Morning...

"Mom what were you and aunty talking about", Jasmine asked staring at her phone.

"Your dad", She looked up at me pounting.

J: I want to meet him what is he like? Did he want me? Why isn't he in my life?

"Woah woah cool it Jassy. It's not like he didn't want you but he got signed to a music company and went to follow his dreams", I explained truthfully and noticed tears starting in her eyes.

J: So basically he left us for stupid music? I hate him already mom.

"Don't say that baby", We got out the car walking into the studio, I looked at the room I was supposed to be in and heard music.

"Oh um I can go", I noticed Meek and Wayne sitting on the couch.

W: No come in hey little bit

"Hey uncle Wayne, Where's Reginae? You never bring her", Jasmine said sitting next to him.

"Sorry little bit she's in school, speaking of which shouldn't you be", I rolled my eyes at how spoiled my daughter was.

"I couldn't resist Wayne, huh hey Meek right", I said smiling taking a seat.

M: Can I talk to you in the hall?

I nodded walking out behind him closing the door, "What Rihmeek".

"Oh so you do remember me? Why didn't you tell me about my damn daughter", He yelled in a whispered tone.

"Oh really Meek? I told you I was pregnant and YOU decided to leave me for a fucking music deal. It's YOUR fault she doesn't know yo--", He cut me off kissing me and I felt myself kissing back.

M: I'm sorry Nicki , I want to get to know my daughter let me take her out Onika please!

"I'll talk to her about it but it might just be to late", I said crossing my arms.

Meek

"You think I'm going to let you slip away? Give me your number", She smiled showing her dimples and wrote her number on my hand in pink pen.

"Don't Forget Mr.Mill", She walked back in the studio smirking.

I pulled my phone out calling Fah, I knew I only had to do what was right.

F: Hey baby when you swinging by?

"Never look I have to break it off with you Fah. There's someone I want to make it right with and I have to take care of my responsibility...And take care of her and my daughter for now on", I hung up sighing.

"Daddy", I turned around see my daughter standing there with tears in her eyes.

"Come here princess", She collapsed into my arms crying, "I'm sorry baby daddy loves you", I kissed her forehead feeling a tear go down my eye, this was the moment I've been waiting for.

Q: Part 2 shall I ?