Unfinished Love

Nicki

"Nicki look who it is", My Bestfriend Raven said laughing. I looked back at the nerd and smirked his name was Meek. We've been bullying him since elementary and it was sad to say I enjoyed it.

"Awe is the baby crying", I said while my boyfriend punched him in his stomach, I laughed as he curled up into a ball, "Come on guys he's not worth being late", We laughed leaving him there and went to our first block History.

"You need to stop what your doing Nika, you don't know what he goes through at home", My sister said shaking her head.

"Whatever he needs to fix himself up then", I said causing them to giggle, "Oh and there he goes", I smirked watching him walking in taking a seat at the front.

"Alright class listen up. You have an group assignment due this Friday", Mrs. Knowles said causing us to groan.

"Yes Raven we ca--"

"Nope Onika I already picked your partners and it seems like you are with Meek", She smirked.

"What I can't be with that dork", I yelled standing up causing the class to laugh.

"Well that dork has a 100 in this class oh and what do you have Miss. Nicki? *silence* That's what I thought there will be no bullying", I sighed rolling my eyes sitting back in my seat.

End Of Class...

"I'll talk to y'all later", I smiled and walked up to Meek's car, "Look you can come by tomorrow morning since it's Friday", I said looking at my nails.

M: You think I want to come to some brats house? No thank you, here's my address have your bratty ass there by 9:00 or I'm not letting ya in.

My mouth dropped as I watched him get in the car and pull out driving away, I got in my car still shocked.

"You looking like you seen a ghost hoe", Maya said laughing.

"Shut your onion pussy ass up", I laughed still thinking about Meek, he kinda had my panties wet 😩💦

Meek

"1...2...60...79...100", I got up from doing my push-ups and wiped my face with my towel.

"Meeeek baaaby I need you", Hoe #36 said into my ear.

"Yeah when do you not", I knew she was a hoe and was only with me for dick and money but she wasn't getting no damn money from me.

My mother died when I was 16 and my dad left me and my sisters life when we were 18 so with my sister moving, I was left with the money and the house.

"Meek can I join you", I rolled my eyes stepping in the shower washing myself.

"Yeah let's go", I had to say yes because I never knew what she might've did probably would've stole something. She got in biting her lip looking down.

"Your big daddy", She rubbed me smiling, I couldn't help but to think of Nicki why am I thinking about that bitch.

"Yeah we'll go down and show daddy what your use to", I smirked winking at the shade she obviously didn't catch.

The Next Morning 8:55

I heard a knock at the door and got up looking at the time, "Get your ass up and put your clothes on", I threw her clothes at her and went downstairs opening the door revealing Nicki.

"Your early", She looked me up and down licking her lips.

N: U--Uh yeah I am, are you going to invite me in?

"Come in your majesty", I said sarcastically moving to the side letting her in. Hoe #108 came down rolling her eyes.

"You telling me to leave for her? Wow Meek", She rolled her eyes leaving slamming the door.

N: Girlfriend?

"Just a hoe I fuck on a basis, You ready to start so you can get your bratty ads out my damn house", I said taking out my books.

"Look I'm sorry Meek", I rolled my eyes shaking my head.

"I don't care I would fight your little boyfriend and his buddies back but I promised my mom I wouldn't fight before she passed away", I smiled looking up at her.

N: Im sorry Meek, I wasn't always like this but just like you I lost my mom and I started hanging with the wrong people.

"It's good Nic no harm, you just need some good dick in your life", I smirked winking.

"Shut up", She blushed getting up turning around and bent over, "Damn". She grabbed her stuff siting next to me, "Your a real bitch you know that".

N: I've been told

She rolled her eyes huffing and I knew her attitude was coming back, "Let's get started".

"Whatever", I smirked grabbing her backing her up against the wall.

"I'm tired of that bitchy attitude you put on and I know just what you need", Kissed along her neck reaching around to grip her ass hearing a slight moan.

N: Stop Meek, I have a boyfriend

"Fuck him come fuck with a real nigga", I growled in her ear putting my hand in her pants feeling her wetness and smirked, "For a nerd I sure do got you wet", I laughed going back to sit down.

"Cat got your tongue? Or should I say pussy", I laughed winking, I'm in control now baby. 💦😉