Sex Slave

(Fall all my freaks out there, this ones for you) 😉👅

Nicki

"Oooh fuckk daddyy", I moaned as my master rammed in my pussy with his 10 in dick. I met Meek when I was a stripper and he took me in only if I sighed the contact making him my master/daddy which I did.

"Fuck throw that ass back", He slapped my ass multiple times.

"Yes daddy just like that", I moaned throwing my ass back on him twerking, he groaned not knowing how to handle all this ass being thrown on him.

"Fuck you trynna do kill a nigga", He turned me around so that I was laying on my back and hovered over me kissing me slowly.

M: .You are definitely one of a kind, now go make my damn food!

He yelled slapping my ass twice making me cum again, "Yes daddy", I got up leaving into the kitchen and started pulling out pots and pans.

"Meek we need food", I heard his footsteps and knew I fucked up.

"What did you just call me", He had a whip in his hand, I was stuck between him and the counter.

"I'm sorry daddy", He choked me slightly and whipped me twice slapping my ass afterwards. Those were some of my punishments whips , ass slapping , paddle , belt and keeping a vibrator inside me .

"Don't make that mistake again princess", He whispered in my ear reaching around rubbing my cookie slowly.

"Mm daddy fuck me", I called out and spread my legs which he glad stuck three fingers in pumping.

"Your on punishment for today princess so this is all you will get", He pumped in me viciously twirling his name inside me.

"Pleaseee daddy I'm about to c-c--cum", I stuttered as he kept fingering my pussy deeper until I came all over his fingers.

M: No now make my food princess or we will go to a deeper punishment

I rolled my eyes as MEEK fucking WILLIAMS walked off I ain't scared of that small dick nigga, "Yeah whatever bitch".

He stopped doing a whole 360, "What the fuck you just call me Onika", He walked over to me backing me against the wall grabbing ahold if my neck.

Your not scared of him Onika 🙄

I kept trying to tell myself, "Bitch", I spit in his face laughing. He gripped me by my hair pulling me down the hall to his 'punish' room. He threw me on the bed handcuffing me little do he know I like this kinky shit.

Meek

I smirked looking through my closet, she want a bitch I'm gonna show her who the bitch is. I grabbed the biggest dildo/vibrator she never seen and grabbed a small one to.

"Your not putting that Star Wars shit inside of me", She cried out.

I laughed crawling on the bed turning the big one one rubbing her clit with it while she squirmed, I jammed it in her smiling.

"FUCKK DADDY IM SORRY", She yelled out screaming.

"Shut the fuck up", I turned the small one on putting it up her ass, her moans were full of pain and pleasure.

"I fucking hate you....Oh my god I love you so much", She moaned and that's basically how it was for the next couple minutes.

"You staying here all night since I'm a bitch, you gone learn not to call me that shit next time I'm fucking you until your pussy is swollen like a kardashian ass", I growled in her ear and went down kissing her thighs I could see all the cumming she was doing and rubbed my dick.

"I love you baby", I groaned in her ear.

"Fuck you", I smirked taking the big vibrator out keeping in the small one and slid right into her, "If you say so".

I thrusted in her at a fast pace twisting and twirling her nipples, "Fuck fuck shit damn oh my fucking god yes daddy", She yelled out catching my rhythm.

I reached up to slap her and continued fucking her, "Tell daddy your sorry NOW".

I leaned down to kiss her neck biting giving her hickies while still thrusting deep into her, "Im sorry daddy", she moaned out. I took off her handcuffs.

"I love you Onika", I slowed down my pace as she wrapped her arms around me scratching my back and her eyes rolled back.

"I love you to da--oh my god yes", I sped up my pace rubbing her kitty at the same time knowing she was going to cum. She came all over my dick and I pulled out cumming on her stomach.

I flipped her so that she was on her stomach and slapped her ass over and over, "Stop shit I'm sorry", I stopped and kissed her back leaving her there closing the door.

"What would I do without you", I said looking at the door chuckling and walked away.