Dance For You

Nicki

"Nicki this is your assistant Sasha Fierce, I need you to show her the schedule", I nodded looking her up and down.

"Is that your real name", I asked her while pulling up my tights, I was a dance teacher for a little girls team called 'The Barbs' and the last thing I needed was an assistant.

S: "Well no my real name is Beyoncé"

"I'll have you a schedule after practice", I walked out the locker room as the girls started piling in.

"Excuse me ma, I'm Meek Williams and they said over the phone my daughter was supposed to start today", I rolled my eyes while continuing to look up.

"Yeah what's her name", I looked up licking my lips, he was look delicious and I could've bent over for him right here.

M: "Blue, Her mom Beyoncé is your assistant"

I couldn't believe it, they didn't even look like a cute couple but their daughter was beautiful, "Um yeah just take her over there with the rest of the kids and come back to sign this form", I bit my lip watching him walk away.

B: "Oh he made it"

I chuckled at her shocked expression, "Why do you seem so shocked", I said turning to look at her.

"We've been having some trouble lately because I've been hanging with my ex Jay", I furrowed my brow, We only just met and she was telling me her business?

"Oh", I walked away towards the team where Meek stood handing him the packet.

"Here you go beautiful", I blushed grabbing it back from him.

"Alright barbs get in formation", I giggled as Meek winked at me walking out.

After Practice

"Nika", I heard a small voice call out to me and turned around spotting blue.

"Yes baby", I picked her up carrying her out the studio.

B: "I think my dad likes you"

My eyes got big, "Why so you say that", She smirked shrugging.

"I heard him say, "Damn I can fuck her fine ass up", I giggled trying to hold in my ghetto laugh.

"Blue don't say those words and I will talk to him okay", She nodded as I put her down.

B: "I hope you do become my mommy because all she does is hang with Jay"

Blue ran to Beyoncé car getting in, "See you tomorrow Nicki", I faked smile waving and rolled my eyes.

Meek

"Daddy", Blue yells as her and Beyoncé walked into the door, I smiled picking her up.

"Hey beautiful, how was your first day of practice", I sat her on my lap combing through her hair with my fingers.

B: "It was good I got close with Nika already, are you going to come watch me tomorrow"

"Of course go get ready for bed", I tapped her thigh telling her to get up and watched her run to her room.

"Hey baby", I cringed at those words knowing they didn't mean anything to me anymore.

"Hey Yonce, I have to uh go to the store real quick", I smiled small grabbing my keys running out of the house. Ever since I seen text messages and saw her and Jay at the mall I became real distant.

I parked walking into a store called, "Carol's finest", And walked up to the front desk.

C: "How may help yuh"

She said with a thick accent causing me to smile warmly, "Yeah I was wondering if you had any IPhone sims".

"Mom I'm leaving", I knew that voice, I turned around spotting Nicki and grabbed her arm to keep her from leaving, "Well hello beautiful".

N: "Um hi, Mr.Williams"

"Call me Rihmeek, this is your mom? Now I see where you get your beauty from", Her mom smiled and started speaking in Spanish.

"Es que su pene", Nicki mouth dropped shaking her head. (Is that your dick)

"No mamá está casado", I furrowed my brow going back between the both of them. (No mom he's married)

C: "Hombres casados ​​es el mejor"

"Bye mom", Nicki said walking out with me following after her.

"Do your wife know you flirt with me", I chuckled grabbing her and slammed her against the car gripping her throat, "No but I'd love for you to be my dirty little secret", I leaned in kissing her lips lights trailing down to her neck, I reached in her tights rubbing her feeling her wet and smirked hearing her moan.

"See you tomorrow", I left without another word proud of what I just done.

Part 2?