College Girl II

Nicki

I woke up to Meek slapping my ass, "You just love my ass don't you? Might as well eat it", I closed my eyes and jumped up feeling him breathe down there and jumped up off the bed.

"You have to go", I pushed him out of the room and downstairs.

M: "Bye beautiful"

He winked kissing my hand leaving I closed the door biting my lip.

F: "Damn you just met him and your already wearing his shirt"

"We were only sleeping, I hope you not trying to call me a hoe already", I leaned putting all my weight on one foot.

F: "No , um so you trying out for cheer", I walker upstairs into my room with her following .

"Depends on the girls who's on the squad", I did my hair into a ponytail and brushed my teeth.

"Well they don't like new girls so watch out", I sensed the shade she was throwing and went to my suitcase pulling out some high waisted jeans and a sweater.

"Well I don't know about you but I love to fight kinda while I'm stuck at THIS college now", I winked putting on my Nike slippers and grabbed my purse leaving.

F: "Here you can walk with me, I can show you around"

I rolled my eyes as she took my over to a group of girls, "Girls this is Nicki she's new and she's thinking about trying out for cheer".

"You should definitely try out gal you have the ass for it", A skinny girl with beautiful red hair winked.

"Rihanna sitcho gay ass down", The boys said coming over, Meek put his arm around me kissing my cheek.

C: "Oh shit I see you bro this why you skipped out yesterday? Damn I don't blame you that ass. But I'm Chris and this is Wiz, Russell, Mike, Tyga, Tak, and Chino. And the girls that is Rihanna, Sherika, Ciara, Chyna, Candi, Amber and as you know already that dark bitch over there"

I giggled, "Hi I'm Nicki", They stared at me in awe, "Did I say something wrong".

A: "Your so tiny I'm loving you already , but yes you should definitely try out for cheer"

I smiled nodded as Meek whispered in my ear , "Be daddy's little cheerleader".

"Ain't y'all just so cuteeee", Chris said causing me to blush, "Oh shit we have to get to class", We all went our separate ways but Meek walked with me.

M: "So now that you met them I know your going to love hanging with us, This is your class text me when it's over so I can come get you"

He nodded and almost kissed my lips until I moved my head letting him kiss my cheek, "See you later Meek", I sighed walking in thinking about what Fah said, I was a virgin and didn't want nobody hitting & quitting but I couldn't stop the feelings that were coming.

Meek

"It's like she dodged me when I tried kissing her", I told the boys as we were getting ready in the locker room.

T: "Aye man maybe lil bit thinks it's to early, she'll come around"

I nodded as we went out to the gym, I couldn't even play right she was all I was thinking about.

*Coach blows whistle*

"Meek over here now", The coach yelled out, I cursed under my breathe and ran over to him.

"Wassup coach"

"Ain't no wassup, what's going on Meek? I told you one more time and you weren't playing in our upcoming game, your benched", He said.

"What the fuck man? I'm the one that's holds this damn team, racist bitch I quit", I threw my helmet walking into the locker room. Our coach was white and he always gave me and my niggas the short end of the stick. I heard the door open and looked up to see the rest of them, "What y'all doing in here? Go practice".

C: "We quit man, think we gone let them handle our bro like that? We'll find another sport how about we take up golf"

I laughed at him and dapped them all up, we grabbed our shot leaving until the got another coach we wasn't playing for the college no more.

- Class is over and I heard what happened you good?

I looked at the text from Nicki smiling.

: Yeah I'm good, we going out tonight so I'm gonna take you to your dorm then come back for you later alright?

- Okay daddy 😉

I chuckled shaking my head and walked towards her class getting stopped by Fah.

"Baby I missed you so much", she tried kissing me.

"I don't miss you Fah plus YOU cheated on ME so move", I pulled her out the way walking until she pulled me back kissing me.

N: "So much for you coming to get me..Oh and I thought you said stay away"

I pushed Fah off and looked at Nicki shaking her head, she ran off leaving us there, "Man what is wrong with you? I'm telling Mike to he don't need to be dating no hoe", I ran after Nicki and for a short person she ran fast asf. I knocked on the door banging waiting for her to open.

"Fuck dog that just fucked up all my plans of me getting her", I walked off to my dorm I shared with Chris, why did that hoe have to come up?

Fah

"Look Nicki he kissed me and it was in the moment I tried pushing him off", She put her hand up shrugging.

N: "Look Fah it's cool , I didn't like him anyways now can you leave so I could get dressed for tonight"

I nodded leaving closing the door and felt my lips , damn I missed his plump lips on mine and I know Nicki didn't want him now.