No Limit Baby...

Nicki's POV.

"Onika...Fah come here", We heard our foster mom yell and jogged downstairs to see her standing next to a dark skin boy .

"Yes mommy"

C: This is is Rihmeek, he's your new brother so get along .

I looked at him to see he was already staring at me , I licked my lips while he winked...At Fah or at least that's what she thinks .

F: Nicki he winked at me

She whispered to me while mom grabbed her keys walking out for work .

"Well Rihmeek I'm Onika but you can call me Nicki and this is fa--"

F: Fahima but you can call me Fah daddy .

I rolled my eyes at her attempt to flirt and walked into the kitchen for something to eat .

M: No disrespect Fah but I'm not into guys .

I tried holding in my laughter while making my noodles , he came in the kitchen with Fah following him .

F: I'm not no damn guy , I'm clearly a girl the fuck? Rude ass MF .

"You don't have to be so rude , I didn't know", I turned around facing them .

F: And your mom ain't have to have a stupid ass son .

Meek turned soft I could see a tear roll down his eyes and pouted feeling bad for him .

M: My mom passed away and I'm sure if she heard you say that it would have been a whole new war starting .

He chuckled leaving probably going up to his from ,I looked over at Fah shaking my head .

"See there you go damn shame", I ran upstairs going into his room closing the door .

M: Wassup?

"You okay? She shouldn't have said nothing about that , I'm sure she's sorry", He chuckled pulling me down with him .

"Yeah sure she is", I rubbed circles on his chest while looking into his eyes .

"You look like you have shit on your mind wanna ta--", Fah cut me off coming in the room .

F: Rihmeek I'm sorry , I was just mad at what you said please forgive me?

He rolled his eyes putting his head on my chest closing his eyes ,"Fahima just get out for now".

She walked out closing the door causing him to pick his head up staring at me .

"Wh--Why you staring at me"

M: You're cute when your nervous , but I promise you don't be nervous I don't bite .

He leaned in pecking my lips .

"Ahh fuck Onika, the fuck you slap me for", I furrowed my brows backing crossing my arms , this is about to turn for the worst .

Meek's Pov.

I turned into rage as my eyes turned red and started walking towards her backing her against the wall .

N: Pl--Please I'm sorry .

I grabbed her by her ass and lightly choked her with my other hand breathing in her neck .

"Don't ever put your hand on me again or I will tear your little ass up", I put a little more force on her neck kissing her tear then dropping her to the floor .

N: Rihmeek I'm sorry...

"I'm Robert" I opened my suitcase taking my multi personality and bipolar pills which change my whole personality from Robert to Rihmeek(Meek) and my mood from angry to regretful .

"Onika I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to please", I went to go pick her up but was pushed as she ran out the room.

I guess I fuck everything up....I sat down on the balcony wiping my tear . I know they're gonna get rid of me like the rest 😓💔