BabyGirl: Highschool

Meek's POV.

I looked over at both of my brothers with their girlfriends , I'm the only single one and they waste no time rubbing it in my face .

"Meet you need a girl, look at you over there looking like a third wheel", I chuckled and noticed a black car pulling up and a beautiful as girl I've never seen before .

C: I see you staring at that jawn baby bro , you trynna get that ?

I ignored him and continued to stare at her , she was thick , beautiful , and irresistible. I saw that she had a chinese tattoo on her arm and was clearly confused , she soon dropped her books causing me to run over to help.

?: Um..Thank You !

She snatched her stuff storming away,"Well shit that was rude".

I walked back over to my brothers hearing the bell ring , their girls kissed them goodbye leaving us to walk to class .

C: So what that jawn say? You fucking or no?

I chuckled shaking my head , Chris has no filter ,"Nah she a rude bitch man, helped her and didn't even get a thank you ".

"She'll come around big fella", Pmon said walking into his class while we walked into ours going to the back .

C: Yo I never knew shorty was in our class , look !

I looked to where he was pointing and sure enough there she go with her head down , she looked up asking to go to the bathroom and left out .

"I'm about to go see what's up with her", He nodded while I asked the teacher for permission before walking out and seeing her crying in the hallwall .

"Hey what's wrong"

N: Please get the fuck away from me!

I don't take to kindness to rude bitches but I also hated seeing them cry, I pulled her in an empty class locking the door .

N: Why the fuck am I in here , you don't know me bitch!

I picked her up slamming her against the chalk board , as she wrapped her legs around me .

"Don't call me no fucking bitch you hear me? I'm trying to care for your little stubborn ass but you wanna have a fucking attitude, now tell me what the fuck is wrong", More tears started to flow out her eyes .

N: Its nothing I promise and I'm sorry for all that .

I sighed letting her down seeing a bruise on her stomach since her shirt hitched up .

"Why you got a bruise right there", I touched it making her wince in pain.

N: Look I said it was nothing , why the fuck you doing this? You DONT KNOW ME"

This will the last time I be nice to bitches I don't know 👏💭

"What's with the damn attitude"

Nicki's POV.

I don't even know him and he's doing all this , like who does this shit ?

"Nothing okay please stop"

M: You the toughest girl I've ever met but you seriously need some dick to take that damn attitude away , you know what I know just what you need .

He grabbed me laying me on the teachers table pulling my tights down and taking off my lace underwear , I quickly tried to cover myself and looked at him confused .

"What the fuck are you doing, I just met you", He pinned both of my arms with one hand opening my legs .

"Meek I said do--Oooooo", He flicked his tongue over my clit twirling around.

M: Damn I forgot you don't know me I'll stop baby girl .

"No you already started damn", He chuckled shaking his head .

"Get all that attitude out now baby girl because when daddy is done you won't be catching one no type soon", He dove back in spelling his whole name with his tongue while fiddling with his belt and taking his dick out.

"I don't know what the fuck your doing with that big thing but its not going inside m--awh fuck", He shut me up by slamming into me hard .

M: I'm sorry what was that ?

"Mm of fuck daddy", He lift one of my legs over his shoulder and went deeper inside biting his lips .

M: Uh huh that's what I thought baby girl !

"Oooooo", He started going at a slower pace then causing me to cum then stop breathing hard . He fixed his clothes then fixed mines .

M: Ion hear nothing , what's that shit you were talking?

"Nothing daddy"

I pouted making him smirk , he pulled me up biting my neck and started whispering in my ear .

"That's what I thought baby girl, for now on I don't want no damn attitude from you", I nodded still pouting .

"Do you do this to all the girls you first meet", He chuckled kissing my jaw line .

"Only you baby girl"