Definition Of Love

Meek's Pov.

"Meek you need to let that nerd go, she ruining your reputation come on man were basketball players the most popular boys in school", Safaree explained to me for the third time trying to convince me to break up with my girlfriend Nicki .

"First of all YOU are NOT popular, my boys just tolerate you because your on the team . WE are NOT friends , so I don't know why your talking me oh and I will BEAT your ass if you tell me to leavey girl again", I snarled my nose walking off into the locker room .

My girlfriend isn't the popular type but she's popular in my world , She's known as the school's geek and always get bullied . I sighed grabbing my bag and walked out the school leaning against my car waiting for my baby .

"Damn Meek, you look so sexy", Fah said rubbing a hand down my arm , I removed her arm roughly .

"I have a girlfr--", She kissed my pushing against me I found myself wrapping my arms around her .

"Really Meek? How could you", I came to reality pushing Fah off seeing Nicki standing there with tears rushing down her face .

"Nicki it's not what it looks li--", Before I could finish she ran off to her car speeding off,"Fuckkk! Move bitch", I punched my car getting in and driving home . I wished I could go to her house but my dad is the coach and is strict as ever .

"Dad I'm home", I sighed after getting no response , ain't like he ever here .

Nicki's Pov.

I cried into my pillow while listening to Up&Down by Drezy , I could hear my door open and felt my bed lean .

"Turn this off and talk to me", My older sister Aniya said to me cutting off my music pulling me up .

"Meek was kissing RoachFoot today",She goggled at Fah's Nickname .

A: Maybe she kissed him and he--

"He kissed back putting his arm around her waist", I sighed explaining .

"Nika you & him have been together for 4 years, don't let a hoe that just came this year fuck that up now I have to go before mama hoe ass go into my room stealing my condoms", She said missing my forehead running out . I chuckled cutting off the light thinking , Well time to let Fah play MY GAME !

Next Morning , ☀⛅

I woke up smirking at what was to come , I took off my glasses slipping in my contacts and did my makeup...Makeup I obvious haven't used in years , I went into my closet putting on my favorite outfit 😛😜 .

After I was fully satisfied with my look , I grabbed my phone and backpack walking downstairs,"Bye Aniya", I got in my car driving to school , Once I finally got to the school I didn't think twice before getting out time to make these bitches puss...

After I was fully satisfied with my look , I grabbed my phone and backpack walking downstairs,"Bye Aniya", I got in my car driving to school , Once I finally got to the school I didn't think twice before getting out time to make these bitches pussy throbbin' and make these niggas dicks harder than the stares I'm getting from the girls .

"Who's that new girl", "Damn she sexy" , "Aye baby let me get your number", was all you could hear through the hallway I stopped at my locker to redo my makeup .

"Onika", I heard a questionable voice say behind me and turned to see Meek standing there with a bear , daisies , and a card in his arms but he was standing next to Fah .

F: Nicki I'm sorry , I kissed him & I guess he was shook by it I apologize .

She walked off sighing , Meek came up to me with a tear rolling down his eyes . No matter how hard my basketball players acted , he's always a little baby with me .

M: Onika I fucked up and I'm sorry but I won't ever do it again , I can't lose you . & baby I don't want you to change yourself , I'm all you need to love you .

"I didn't change because of it , I changed because it's time for me to support daddy more and be his true little cheerleader", I said doing a little cheer dance causing him to chuckle .

M: I love you girl

"I love you to baby", I stood on my tippy toes kissing his lips , I got my husband .

Meek's Mind...

I got my wife , 👑💍