Principal Part I

Nicki's Pov.

"GO TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE NOW", My teacher yelled at me , I smirked getting up .

"Gladly", I got up fixing my skirt and walked out going into the office .

The assistant principal looked at me shaking her head,"Again Nika? Go he's waiting be good", She kissed my forehead walking off , I walked into his office closing the door .

"Sit down" He said not turning towards me , I crossed my arms stadong against the door as he turnt around ,"Didn't I tell you to sit your ass down".

"Look Mr.Williams no disrespect but I don't have to sit down if I don't want to sir", He chuckled walking up to me grabbing me by my throat gliding his hand down under my skirt .

M: Its Meek and I don't know who your last principal was but don't ever down talk me ! Now SIT YOUR ASS DOWN !

I hurriedly sat down with my legs wide open so he would know how wet he just got me . He leaned against his desk in front of me with his bulge right in my face,"You have a record of coming to the principal office but I'm here now and I catch you in trouble that pretty little pussy of yours will be swollen". I felt my pussy get wetter by the minute , the fuck did he just say to me?

Meek's Pov.

"How about I get a preview daddy", She smirked coming up to me pulling up her skirt showing she had no panties on I bit my lip rubbing her sweet little pussy lips then stopped .

"Go to class Onika and stay out of trouble", She smiled licking my fingers walking out , Damn that girl have an affect on me already .

-
-
-

2:30 "Onika Maraj to the principal's office"

I shook my head , what did this girl do now . A small knock came at the door and in walk in Onika,"So this is a game huh? Bend over".

N: It wasn't my fault daddy I swear

"BEND OVER", I said with a little more force , She bent over my desk making her ass stand up just right . I went behind her hiking her skirt up , rubbing her plump ass .

"What did I say was gonna happen if you came back in here", I unzipped my pants making it all drop , I slipped on a condom slapping my dick against her . "What did I tell you Onika".

N: That you were gonna make my pussy swollen Mr.Williams

I slapped her ass , Ramming into her without warning,"Fuck Meeeek", I pulled her hair putting a shirt in her mouth to keep her quiet .

"Damn girl you tight", I pulled out ramming into her again causing her ass to slap against me , it was the most satisfying sound . I pulled out flipping her on my desk , going down to eat my leftovers .

"Oh my good , right there", I sucked , slurped , and nibbled on her spelling my name until she came .

"No fix yourself and after today I don't want your ass back in here or daddy will make it worst", I fixes my clothes and helped her clean up fixing her clothes .

"I won't make any promises...Bye Mr. Williams", She winked swaying out man she'll make a nigga put in work . I just hope my wife don't find out 😉