Marraige Counselor Love

Nicki's POV. Day One .

"So Onika , Safaree what seen to be the problem", I looked up at our marriage counselor and realized how sexy he was , I looked over his plum lips going dwn to his tattoos and down more to his dick print licking my lips .

S: She complain she's not satisfied with sex .

"Sir his dick is a small as a raisin nut, and I could never reached my climaxed which leaves me frustrated all the time like ugh!", I noticed Mr.Williams checking me out and caught him licking his lips .

S: Fuck you Nicki, I'm skipping this session .

He ran out like a little bitch leaving only me and him in the room,"There he go running out like a little bitch again".

M: Honestly ma'am you probably need a real nigga with real dick .

"Mr.Willi--", He cut me off shaking his head .

M: Call me Meek , Now what were you saying .

"Well Meek...You right", I looked down at his dick again causing him to smirk.

M: You've been staring at it the whole time....Here come get it .

He pulled his dick out leaning back , I crawled over to him stopping in front of him lightly touching the tip .

"Meek your huge compared to him", I put the tip in my mouth sliding almost all in my mouth .

M: Fuckkkk Onikaaa

He gripped my hair and started fucking my mouth,"Mmm".

M: Shit I'm about to cum , get up!

I bobbled up and down until he came all in my mouth, I got up about to undress until he stopped me .

M: Nope its only day one baby , you have to earn it but for now see you tomorrow babygirl .

He pulled me down kissing my neck and walked me to the door .

"Have a good night...Onika", He smirked smacking my ass and closed the door leaving me shocked I walked outside getting in the car to see Safaree playing a game on his phone

S: So how'd it go without me, you cry again?

"Shut up jellybean dick and drive us home", He wiped the smile off his face driving to the house .

S: Nicki were drifting apart and I don't want that to happen, we've been together for 12 years .

"Safaree I need REAL DICK , you can't satisfy me anymore", I rolled my eyes as he continued to drive without another word .

Day One was great I can't wait for Day Two 😋💬