Guardian Angel Part I

Meek's Pov.

"Daddy I miss her", My daughter Nika'Marie said talking about her mom Onika .

"I know toots , I miss her to", I pushed her up on my lap and continued to swing thinking of when and how Onika got killed .

February 13, 2012

I walked with Nicki down the street holding my two year old babygirl Nika'Marie,"Meek promise me you'll get off these streets", Nicki said desperately pouting her lips .

"I promise you I will Nika , You and my daughter is the only thing I'm putting first not drugs , money , or anything else", I said kissing her forehead .

"I love you Rihmeek", She smiled before I could reply gun shots went off and Nicki dropped to the floor causing the car to drive off . I fell to the ground tears now visible .

"Nickiii please don't go", I held her body in mines crying soon both me and my daughter were holding her crying . It was all my fault my wife left so early .

"Nika let's go", I took her hand walking with my head down bumping into someone in the process .

"I'm sorry ma'am , are you okay", I looked up finally looking at the girl in front of me .

?: Yes I'm fine , I'm Nikki by the way omg she's cute .

I felt tears swell up hearing that name , I picked Nika up,"Thank you, it was nice meeting you".

I walked off going to the car getting in , Nikki looked like a plastic Khloe but I love her name .

N: She had the same name as mommy , except she looked like a Kardashian reject .

I chuckled at her choice of words , and sped home remembering our reservations at Red Lobster , where I met little ole Nicki .

"Quick go change", We went our separate ways to our room changing making it out in time .

"Let go in shall we", I said looking down at her .

N: We shall my king

We walked in going to OUR booth , both picking up the menu until we heard....

"Oh my god funny seeing you two here", Nikki said smiling pinching Nika's cheek causing her to give her the stankest face .

"Don't she see were trying to eat", I gasped hearing her voice and looked next to me seeing Nicki wearing a white dress with wings .

"Mommy", Nika whispered clearly seeing her to .

"Look Nikki no offense but were trying to eat", I said shooing her off until she finally left .

"Thank god she left , Hey my baby and hey daddy", She said looking from Nika to me winking .

"Nicki how are you here", I said still shocked .

She giggled whispering in my ear,"I'm your guardian angel baby, but I have to talk to you quick before I go . I'm not dead , the shot went in my stomach the doctors thought they lost me but I'm not dead go to the--", Just like that she was gone once again .

"No no no Nicki", I banged the table frustrated .

N: Its okay daddy shell come back , she's our guardian angel remember ?