His Wife's Boss

Meek

"Meek I have a meeting so you could just stay in here", Lacey said kissing me leaving out, I sighed there was only one reason I came here. I heard a knock at the door revealing Onika, she smirked closing the door locking it.

"Did daddy tell you to wear that", She came over to me straddling my lap. Me and Onika have been having an affair ever since we met three years ago, she got pregnant and has had my three year old son Rihmeek Jr.

N: "I'm tired of hiding us Meek, your son calls for you all the time"

I sighed kissing her temple, "Nicki I can't just drop her and you know that but I will come by and see my son tonight", I kissed down her neck causing her breathing to hitch and bent her over the table lifting her skirt seeing she had no panties.

"You just wanted to make daddy mad today didn't you", I slapped her ass causing her to welp.

"I'm sorry daddy", I slapped her ass again with more force and pulled my dick out of my balling shorts.

"You been disrespecting daddy lately, wearing no panties around these thirsty niggas, ignoring my damn calls, not letting me see my son", I slammed into her with no warning.

N: "Fuckk Meek slow down"

"Shut the fuck up and take this dick", I thrusted into her rougher gripping a load of her hair pulling.

"Oh...My...Fucking...God Rihmeeeek", I thrusted faster reaching around to run her pearl, "Shit daddy".

"You gone keep disobeying daddy", I slowed down my pace.

N: "No daddy"

I flipped her over so that she was laying on her back and pulled her to the edge of the desk and slid right back in her, "Fuck fuck fuck babyyyyy", She moaned breathing hard.

"Tell daddy your sorry", I bit my lip watching her boobs bounce up and down, I reached up choking her, "NOW", I growled forcefully and choke her a little harder.

N: "Lo Siento Papi"

I did a couple more strokes and pulled out going down slurping all her juices up and got up fixing my clothes while she fixed hers, "You better be at that house when I get there or else", I said in her ear she knew the outcome of her not listening to me.

Nicki backed away hearing a key and Lacey walked in smiling, "Oh Nicki you met my husband finally this is Meek and Meek this is my boss Nicki".

N: "Pleasure is mine"

Nicki winked walking out.

"She's great isn't she? Out of everyone in this firm she is the only one I can trust", I chuckled and shook my head, all I could think about was how I was going to tell her I had a three year old baby with her boss.

Nicki

"Amber I know it's wrong but he's the father of my son by the way how is my baby doing", Amber Mina was my baby sitter and watched Rihmeek whenever I was at work.

A: "He's amazing Nika I swear but he just his snack and now he's taking his nap"

"Well I got to go kiss him for me", I hung up the phone sitting at my desk sighing and took out the picture of Meek hugging me from the back while I was pregnant and it instantly made me think of the first time we met.

Flashback...

"Congratulations on the firm Onika, I'm so proud of you", Amber said smiling.

I walked through the crown seeing Lacey and stopped to talk to her, "Hey Nika I wanted you to meet my husband but I don't know where he went", she said looking around.

"That's fine", I walked away going upstairs leaving the crowd behind and closed the door behind me.

"Shouldn't you be downstairs", I jumped looking behind me seeing a tall figure.

"Uh yeah I needed a break from them everything is getting stressful ", He walked up behind me pressing me against the wall, "Wha--What are you doing", He lifted my dress rubbing my pearl and groaned in my ear.

"Let me relieve some of that stress, I've been watching you Nicki the way your breast squeezed together when your excited, the way you cross your legs, and the way your lips press against each other when your mad", He reached around me rubbing my pear while kissing my neck. I moaned moving my head to the side pressing my ass against his dick gracefully, "Your all mine now".

I do believe that is when I became pregnant with Rihmeek, it was creepy but it felt so good. After finding out he was Lacey's husband I tried breaking it off but that's when I became pregnant and had no choice.

I gathered my stuff walking out of my office, "Nicki can I talk to you for a bit",

Lacey asked I sighed nodding, "Wassup Lacey".

L: "Its Meek every time I ask about kids he tense up, we almost never have sex, is it me or what"

I couldn't believe the man I was fucking wife was asking me this, "Maybe your not fucking him right Lace, trust me I make sure he hits all my walls", I walked out smiling like a savage and got into the car to go home.

That's an argument I know I started between them 🤣👅