Oneshots ?

• Turn Back The Hands Of Time
Meek Mill is a successful rapper who strived for it all. But long ago he had a girlfriend named Onika who came from a boy so wealthy family , from high school to college she held him down but when she got pregnant he left to fulfill his dream of being a rapper. What happens when he sees her again? Is it to late or can he turn back the hands of time?

•Unfinished Love
Nicki was the most popular girl in school a complete brat you may say but one project pushed her and the biggest dork to fall in love.

•Criminal Love
Meek is in the biggest gang in Philly and runs into it with a Detective (Nicki). Will she turn him in or fall in love with a criminal .

•Papi's Instincts
Papi was just seven years old when he realized his mom(Fah) was not his mom but didn't dare to say anything. He knew he wasn't anything like her but will he realize his real mom was his nanny all along?

•Trouble In Paradise
Meek Williams had been with his wife of five years Nesha, the arguments, fights, cheating pushed him to his wife's sister Onika.

•Finding Her
Meek's daughter was a complete bitch to his new girlfriend Onika, she went as far as kid napping and raping Onika to keep her away. Will Meek find her in time.

•Love Me
Nicki was a divorced girl who worked at a little market trying to make a way for her and her 6 year old daughter. She bumps into a family of three, the wife smiles but the eyes of the husband never left her? Will she realize her true love was just a foot away?

•Stripper
Meek was a single man still living under his mothers roof, fucking girl to girl he decides to hit the club where he meets Onika. Will she be another fuck and duck or will she change his ways?

•Mr. Williams
Meek was an English teacher into bdsm , he was looking for a princess to call his and he found one but this one was thought then he thought because Onika wasn't letting up on nothing.

•Breaking down her walls
Nicki was a cold hearted girl who never trusted anybody , one trip to Hawaii she meet a Meek who is willing to do anything to break down her walls but will she let up?

•His Mistress
Meek was married to a women he was force to marry and couldn't get out of it because her dad was in the biggest gang in Philly. But one trip to the hospital led him in the hands of a very well known nurse Onika. Affairs in the hospital nobody never understood but will he risk it all by calling for a divorce?

•Cheating Mishap
Nicki and Meek have been married for 10 years , with a four year old baby girl you would think their lives were perfect. But one mistake can jeopardize a whole family, will Meek out the pass behind him and stay with his wife or take their daughter leaving Nicki by herself?

•Krazy Love
Nicki is in an asylum and her love affair is with her doctor but what happens when she gets pregnant and he threatens to leave...Will he go or realized she was the best thing that ever happened to him?

•Sext In
Nicki is alone in her 30 million dollar house , Its raining and a knock comes at her door. Meek is waiting on the other side ready to kill but instead will he fall in love?

•Pleasurable Moments
A successful basketball athlete Meek Mill is known all over the states, His new coach Onika instantly caught his eye. Will pleasure take its toll I'm between them?

•Past Love
Meek falls in love with his son's principal not realizing she was the same girl that he had sex with in high school. Will Nicki let up or pass on?

•The Bet
Meek bet his friends he could fuck the biggest dork in school Nicki only to fall in love. But what happens when she finds out about the bet is it to late?

•Basketball Love
Both Nicki and Meek are star basketball players, they both are in a relationship but one game of strip changed it all.

•Unthinkable Love
Meek lived with his wife Lacey of 6 years and wanted out of the relationship. He's a handyman and one of his job requirements was his neighbors Onika house. What happens when he starts things differently?

•Bestfriend To Lovers
Meek and Nicki been best friends since diapers, they never thought about each other in no other way but what happens when a bad breakup leaves them to sex? Will they regret it or fall in love?

•Love Never Fades
Meek is a basketball player at Philly high and his girlfriend is a cheerleader but what happens when a new girl come to school?

Horrible Descriptions But These Are Y'all Choices, CHOOSE WISELY! Its Alot I Know But Only For You Guys 💕💕😭😭