Turn Back The Hands Of Time

Nicki's POV.  Flashback

"I'm done with you bitch, this is the second fucking time you cheated on me. Nobody will ever love you hoe", The love of my life Rihmeek yelled at me leaving .

Flashback Ends .

"Onika does it bother you that I date Meek or no", Fah asked for the 100th time .

"Yeah I'm good", I looked at my 1 year old daughter Isabelle Kinstell Williams , its been one year since Meek left me and one year since ive had his daughter .

F: Issy is adorable, you still don't know her dad?

"Um..That's none of your business", We got the food set up and heard the doorbell ring .

F: I'll get it .

"Mm", I picked up Issy going into the kitchen to feed her.

F: Omg hey babyyy

After she said that I knew exactly who it was making my heart drop down , I continued to ignore everything else and kept feeding Issy .

F: Meek you know Nicki...This is her daughter Isabelle .

I looked at him but quickly looked away feeling the tears come up , this is the day I was hoping would never happened .

Meek's POV.

I looked at Onika and all I could see was another nigga on top of her, I looked at her daughter and realized she kind of looked like me .

F: Babe you okay?

"Yeah just thinking"

Flashback - January 9

"Meek I'm sorry, how many times do I have to say it", She pleaded for me to stay and stop packing .

"Nicki you don't have to say it nomore because I'm done", I picked up my bag leaving .

Flashback Ends -

I looked to see Nicki placing Isabelle in her play pin and sat on the couch far from me and fah .

F: Nicki what Issy's full name?

"Um..Isabelle Kinstell Williams", I looked at her literally burning a whole through her face .

Williams...💬

F: Shit ! I have to go pick my mom up from the airport , I'm sorry baby bye love you .

"Mhm", Once I knew she was fully gone I turned my full attention to Onika.

"I'm gonna ask you this once and one time only...Is Isabelle mine", She looked at me in disbelief but shook her head yes .

"And you weren't planing on telling me I had a daughter", I clentched my jaw looking at her .

N: You were mean to me Meek, you wouldn't have even believed it was yours .

"I dong give a fuck...You cheated on my two fucking times, it was your damn fault we lost each other", I seen tear swelling up but honestly couldn't give a fuck about her feelings .

N: Just stop yes I messed up but I said sorry over and over again and I'm tired of feeling bad over shit that I did in the past , if you don't forgive me oh well I don't care Meek !

I looked at her and all my feelings came flooding back,"Come here".

N: No leave me the fuck alo--

I cut her off with a kiss and sat her on my lap .

N: Meek what are you do--

"Shh", I held her close to me holding her made me realize no matter what she do , she'll always be the one I go back to . We heard the door open and revealed Fah .

F: Ba--Ohh I see you two made up.

"I'm sorry Fah, she still have my heart and now I know she had a child I can't be in a relationship with you", She nodded her leaving .

N: Don't leave me again...

"I wasn't planning on it baby"