Hold Me, Wrap Me Up !

Meek's POV.

"Onika please stop selling, let me take care of you", Here Meek was trying to get me out of selling AGAIN !

"Meek no , were only in highschool . Babe I swear I'm gonna be okay".

He sighed parking at school and getting out going over to open the door for me as we walked in school hand in hand .

Me and Meek isn't very popular in this school , were all we got . We grew up together now were dating and its been the most amazing years of my life .

" Come on Rih"

We ran to class before the bell and took our seats all the way at the back, we got started on our work turning it in early .

"Them geeky bitches always finishing first", The cheerleaders laughed looking at us . I licked them off leaning on meek .

"This is why I sell...To get the fuck out of here ".

"We've known each other since we were three...Onika I can't lose you, your all I got , promise me you'll stop", I stopped smiling wiping a tear that fell .

"I promise Rihbear in a couple months, but I have to take care of us. Our mom's died and were all we got, plus I don't want you working"

"Fine, but after one month no more", I agreed pecking his and looked down seeing I had a message and cussed under my breathe . I looked and seen a message from Wayne , I ripped him off some weed and knew it was a matter of time before he found out .

W: Come out NOW!

I excused myself to the bathroom and kissed Rihmeek leaving out , I walked to the school entrance and seen Wayna with Lauren and did a slight prayer walking out and up to him .

"Wa--Wayne what's wrong", He chuckled shaking his head .

W: You know damn well what's wrong , where the fuck is the rest of my weed bitch?

"I don't kno--", He cut me off pulling out his gun . I stood there wishing I listened to Rihmeek , I kept the tears from coming down .

"Well let me help you remember", He pulled the trigger shooting me twi...

Meek's POV.

Everybody heard the gunshot , I instantly thought of Nicki and hope she wasn't involved until....

"Mrs..Jackson its Nicki , she's was shot and she's not breathing"

My heart broke in a million pieces , I pushed pass the principal and teacher running outside to her body . I fell down on my knew crying while they tried to pull my back .

"Nooo! Noo! Onikaaaa please don't go, don't leave me", The tears came down harder after I realized she was gone , I held her in my arms rocking her . I see the paramedics people come but I wouldn't let her go .

"Meek let her go", I shook my head no holding tighter .

"No she's not dead....She's not dead", I kept repeating those words to them holding tighter , the police pulled me off while they put her on the stretcher taking her away .

"No...She's not dead! Onikaaa", I finally gave up fighting and dropped down while the police held me . I lost my only way in life , my girlfriend...my best friend...my other half . I wrapped my arms around myself rocking in his arms crying until my voice went out .

"She's not dead", I tried convincing myself she wasn't dead but seeing them cover her up I knew I wasn't going to hear her laugh , smile , or live ever again .

There's only one thing to do....Get revenge ! 😪👼