Stranded

Nicki's POV.

"Don't you think you over pact Onika", I looked over at my dad shaking my head no.

"Thanks for letting me go on this school trip but we have to leave now"

R: Okay Onika let's go

He grabbed my bag carrying it to the car , I made sure I had everything else and went outside getting in the car .

R: What y'all doing there?

"Um...I don't know where gonna be at the hotel mostly dad its okay I'm gonna be with Rika , Candi , and Titi"

R: Just making sure, have fun .

I nodded my head getting out the car running to the bus meeting up with the girls , This trip better be good .

Meanwhile at Meek's house.

"Mom why are you making me go on this trip? Ion fuck with nobody at school", I placed the last bit of items in my bag and got in the passengers seat .

Na: Meek your antisocial, you have no damn friends this is gonna be fun for us...Well me .

I rolled my eyes as we reached the school ,"Alright bye ma".

Me and Na grabbed our stuff from the trunk getting on the bus .

Na: Meek sit at the back with me pleaseeeee?

"Alright whatever", I ended up sitting next to a beautiful girl with blonde hair .

"Hi I'm Nicki...Your Na's brother right", She smiled showing off her dimples .

"Yes I'm Meek", We talked for the rest of the trip finally going separate way once we reached the hotel in Trinidad. Me and Na went in our room to unpack .

Na: Sooo Meek there's this party tonight on the boat come with me .

"Does the teachers know about this party", She nervously shook her head no pouting .

Na: No but please Meek for me?

"Okay I'll go", We chilled for the rest of the day until it was time to sneak out.

-
-

"Nicki you have to come out tonight baby pleaseee", I finally agreed getting dressed in my high waisted jeans and crop top with my bathing suit underneath .

TT: Come on its time to go

We snuk around out to the front of the hotel getting in the car with Na and Meek .

"Hey Meek, I'm surprise your going"

M: Yeah Na begged me to

We arrived at the boat and got out the car running on before it left . I walked around the boat stopping to see my ex bestfriend kissing my ex boyfriend.

M: Isn't that your little boyfriend?

"Mind your business", I stormed off to the back of the boat but stopped seeing and hearing the police boat .

"Everybody stay on the boat, head back to the hotel now"

Everyone on the boat was rushing causing and bumping causing me to flip over .

"Nickiiiiii", Meek jumped in the water after me pulling me to the small boat that was attached to it .

"What are you doing...We have to get back on", He shook his head no cutting the rope unlatching us while the other boat got farther and farther .

M: I can't risk getting in trouble Onika , I just can't.

"So we just die out here", We looked to see a big ass wave coming our way and pulled the cover over us hiding under it . This is definitely going to be a long night.

9:00 A.M

I woke up and noticed we were in the middle of the ocean and quickly woke Meek up .

"Look where the fuck you got us lost", I noticed a island and pointed to it .

M: We gotta get there or we dead fish....Get it?

He laughed while I sent him a straight face and grabbed the paddle peddling to the island ahead .

"Were almost there", I could feel him staring and got pissed off by the minute , this nigga wasn't even helping .

"Damn we made it", He pulled me up as we walked around looking for food .

"Since were gonna be here for a few days , we might as well talk and stop this nonexistent bullshit", Meek said smiling and getting undressed .

"Ye--Yeah I guess um why are you getting naked", I tried to not look at his ding dong but that shit was huge and it was just wiggling .

M: I'm about to go swimming and I can't have the only clothes I got here wet , so I'm going nude and from the looks of it your liking every bit of it huh?

He chuckled walking away , I'm stuck on an island with the biggest asshole in school could this get any worse . I stripped down to my bathing suit and got in after him mean muggin' .

"You know you could even be happy were still alive and were on this beautiful island instead at the hotel getting yelled at", He smiled shaking his head .

"Or meek I could be pissed at the fact your dumbass got us stranded just because you didn't wanna get in trouble. What if their killers around here", I slapped him crossing my arms .

M: I'll be the only killer around here when I'm killing that pussy at night , were gonna be here for awhile and I know your gonna be....Frustrated .

He reached down touching me causing me to moan out .

"Ge--Get off me asshole", I pushed away going back to get my clothes . If I'm gonna be here , I better learn how to masturbate because I'd be damn if I let him hit this .