Strangers With Benefits

Nicki's POV.

"Mom I'll be home after practice is safaree there", Trey asked .

"No not yet you know how he is but be home by them love you", I hung up waiting for their fixing people to come since our air-conditioning wasn't working . Safaree couldn't fix it because he don't know how to do shit . I got hotter and hotter by the minute and switched down to only my shirt and went to answer the door .

"Um hi I'm Meek , you called to get your air-conditioning fix", I moved to the side letting him on so he could take a look at it .

"Yeah I'm Onika or Nicki , its right here", He nodded moving the top part revealing nothing but a box .

M: Ma'am this isn't the real air conditioner , this is a camera disguised as one .

He took out the camera handing it to me so I knew it was nobody but Safaree who did it .

Flashback...

T: Mom we need a air conditioner its hot in here .

"Your dad said he's gonna fix i--", Safaree came running in the room happy .

S: I fixed it so it should take about three days to work .

Flashback Ends....

"That son of a bitch", I accidentally pulled the bottem of my shirt up wiping my forehead forgetting he was about one feet away .

M: Damn...

"I'm sorry I'm just really hot , do you mind if I take this off", He shook his head no and watched as I slipped it off putting on my robe but never tying it close .

M: U--Um if you want I can get one fr--from my truck and install it in here?

"Yes that'll be great , do you want something to drink", He just stared at me leaving me to wonder what he was thinking .

Meek's Pov.

I licked my lips looking at her up and down , at that moment there's only one kind of drink I wanted to be slurping on .

"Um yeah that's fine", I smiled getting up behind her I knew this was my chance to at least touch a nipple .

"Aww fuckk", I fakely tripped over the camera bumping into her and grabbing both her titties giving them a squeeze .

N: What happened , are you okay?

I was mesmerized them bitches felt good as fuck,"Um ye--yeah I tripped over the camera".

She smirked looking at me .

"You ain't slick playboy if you wanted to touch them , you should've asked their friendly", She sat on my lap so that they were right in my face . I reached up to touch them until she popped both of my hands .

N: What the hell , I'm married and I just met you .

She got up going into the kitchen leaving me dumbfounded maybe Tommie from lhhatl isn't the only bipolar one I know...I need to hit her up .

"Um thanks", I grabbed the drink from her and opened it taking a sip.

N: So are you married?

"No I just hook up with girls from the club", I shrugged my shoulders with no emotion and finished my drink .

N: When they just met you?!? I would never fuck a man I just met .

1 Hour Later

"Oh my godd fuckkkk daddy", She scratched up my back as I fastened my pace in her .

"Damn I'm cumming Onika", She slid down taking me in her mouth while I could feel myself close .

"Cum daddy", From the vibration of her mouth I instantly came , she swallowed collapsing next to me as we both looked up at the ceiling .

"Hey Nicki what happened to "I would never fuck a man I just met ", I smirked looking at her .

N: Oh shut up....Round 2 ?