At It's Very Best

Meek's Pov.

I walked the hallways of Philly High , it was another week of this hellhole and honestly I was ready to dropout . I'm not a popular kid so its hard on my side but I do have one bad temper .

"Meek this is the third week you've missed my school now were gonna have to call home go to the front", I rolled my eyes sighing I didn't give a fuck about this school and decided to just go home . I'm just trynns make my momma proud of me , I know she's looking over me . I walked looking down no looking up until I felt a small body bump into me .

"Excuse you", A cheerleader said as SHE bumped into me . I turned around kindly doing a fake smile .

"Bitch you bumped into me so stfu", I cussed her out not realizing there was a teacher right there .

"Meek to the principal office NOW", I rolled my eyes walking off these bitches act like they never cursed before I walked off to the office knocking on the assistant principal door I heard she was new to this school .

"Come in", I walked in taking a seat she stood up coming to stand in front of me the way her height was set up there was no need for me to be scared,"So why are you here".

I ignored her question looking over her body she had to be about 5'2 , her titties were sitting up perfectly and her ass was truly a gift from god,"Um I cursed out some Lil girl".

I looked over at her name Mrs. Maraj,"Well there will be nomore of that you hear me". I looked at her confused , I don't take orders from ANYBODY ! I got up getting close to her ear gripping her thigh .

"I know your new and everything but don't ever tell me what the fuck to do", I rubbed up her thigh chuckling then continued,"From now on I'm daddy and you will address me as so do you understand".

I could feel her breathing hitch but no reply causing me to grip her thigh harder,"Mm yes".

"Yes what"

N: Yes daddy

I smirked letting her go and walking out soon I'll have that ass up in the air while I'm murdering that pussy .

Nicki's Pov.

I watched as he walked out and hurriedly fixed myself , I pulled out my vibrator going back to my desk . I'm not no normal teacher , so don't get me mixed up with one . I started rubbing the vibrator in circular motions he had me wetter than three oceans .

"Mmmh", I moaned as I reached my climax I definitely need more of him I fixed my clothes getting my stuff ready to go home it was my husbands birthday so I decided to take off early today .

-

"Hey baby", I said walking up to my husband Drake giving him a kiss . I loved him but I wasn't in love with him he's to much of a teddy bear I need a good nigga who's gonna handle me better .

"Hello baby , I was wondering if we could you know", He kissed on my neck leading me upstairs . I faked moaned like always letting him have his way , trust me with a small dick it will get you nowhere in life .

Meanwhile Back On Meek's Side...

"Fuckk Meek oh my goddd", the girl said riding me , I usually don't fuck a girl after two times but I needed a quick but , I slapped her ass thinking of one person .

"Damn Mrs. Maraj ride that shit babygirl", The girl stop but continued on , I definitely needed more of her tomorrow and I planned on getting some .

"You like that baby", She asked biting her lip I bent her down kissing her pretending that she was Her .

"Fuck girl", I closed my eyes trying to visualize her , Damn I need that ass tomorrow .

Short Chapter , I kinda like it tho .