Miracle From Heaven III

Nicki

"Mommy can I pleaseeee go to work with you", my daughter begged as I got ready, "Lani and Ciah doesn't know how to watch me".

"Baby I wish I could but I can't", she pouted and tears started flowing afterwards I sighed going to pick her up, "Pumpkin I'm sorry", I carried her out the door and to the car to buckle her in.

M: "But mooommyyy I wanna go with you, all they do is give me a juice they never want to play with me"

"Okay I'll talk to my boss and see when you came come", I said putting the car in reverse heading towards my mothers house.

I heard my phone ring and pressed the button on the car to answer it, "Yes Izzy".

I: "Meek Williams is up and is in terrible pain but he doesn't want anyone near him but you so you have to get here quick"

"Tell him I'm dropping my daughter off and I'll be there in a minute", I hung up pulling up to my mother's house and honked the horn.

L: "Really Nika the horn", he came to the car getting Myla out.

"Whatever I know what y'all be doing to my baby do it again and see what happens, babysit means play with her, feed her, give her snacks and put her to sleep in not paying y'all money for the shit y'all doing", I sped off as he laughed, he thought it was a joke but everyone knows I do not play about my daughter.

Meek

"Meek you have to eat", Kathy said putting some nasty as food in my face.

"Ma I don't want that nasty shit just get Dr. Maraj here my ass itches and my third leg hurts", I said trying to scratch my ass but I was in to much pain, Dr. Maraj came in as my mom went out.

N: "So what seems to be the problem"

I looked over at her round titties and up to her plump lips, "*clears throat* my third leg is in pain terribly".

She looked at me confused then looked down, "Ahhh I see", She said while putting on some gloves and turned. I looked down at her fat ass causing my dick to rise and hurt like hell.

"Oh my god", She said seeing my dick standing straight up, "Ok tell me if you feel this", she grabbed my dick squeezing it from top to the bottom.

"Fuck yeah", I groaned, she moved the gown as my dick stood there right in her face.

Damn baby go ahead and come Ride daddy 💦💭

I was going crazy the thoughts on my head all turned nasty, "I see what it is", She put her hand to the shaft of my dick sliding up then back down.

"Fuck you keep doing that and imma have that fat ass on top of it riding like you was on a damn bull", Her mouth dropped as she blushed.

N: "Well it's the only way it's going to stop hurting I don't think there's pills for a hurting dick"

I chuckled and bit my lip seeing her boobs squeeze together every time she goes up and down, I looked around at her fat ass and grabbed it causing her to jump, "Meek that's inappropriate".

"Awe shut that shit up baby you know you want this and I see the way you look at me, just let me fuck it up in this hospital once maybe you'll be up in here after I'm done"

Nicki

I couldn't believe the words that were coming from his mouth, "You keep talking and I will get you another doctor".

He shut his mouth quick, it's not like I don't want it but I could lose my job. I continued to go up and down on his dick but in a faster pace, "Fuck I'm about to cum", I heard him whisper and smirk.

This was all just a plan to get me around his dick, it never hurted but I still continued. I smirked leaning to his ear, "Cum daddy", I purred in his ear which drove him crazy cause he soon came alll over my hand and himself.

M: "What the fuck just happened"

I handed him some napkins and winked walking out to go clean my room.

"Izzy I swear I'm gonna end up putting this ass all on him and fuck up his life", I groaned in frustration washing my hands.

I: "I don't blame you he's a star football player and he's on the market, I say go for it"

I laughed at her and walked out going back to his room, I stopped hearing his voice and decided to eavesdrop.

M: "Mom I'm telling you every time she's around I get this girly feeling the feeling I got when I first met Sasha"

I couldn't hear what Kathy was saying but decided to walk in going over by his bedside, "Mom I'll call you back", he hung up putting the phone on the table beside him.

"So what can I do for you", He grabbed my hand kissing it.

M: "How about when I get out of here we can go out to dinner"

"I don't know my daughter is with my mom and I don't want to you know", I pulled out of his grip getting his medicine together he got up sitting on the side of the bed with his legs swinging.

M: "Just one night I'm asking beautiful"

I pulled the sleeve of his gown up and wiped his arm grabbing the shot, "I'll think about it", I injected the shot causing him to wince, "That should eliminate some pai--", I was cut off by him kissing me and kissed him back. He reached down grabbing a handful of my ass rubbing it causing me to let a slight moan.

M: "I'll see you tomorrow Dr. Maraj", he said giving my ass a slap and kissed my neck.

I left out biting my lip I'm guaranteed my panties were soaked and if I didn't change them now, it was gonna be a problem.

What y'all think ? Next one shot a sex scene while in the hospital? 😩😩

Should she take up his dinner date ?