Daddy's Girl

Meek's Pov.

"I don't give a fuck about nobody else , y'all better find my 4k or it's gonna be hell up in here", I walked out the trap and started the walk home since I let Fah take the car . I walked next to a ditch and heard crying .

"Um is anybody here", I followed the cries seeing a woman in a onesie and a pacifier in her mouth .

"What the fuck? Ma'am are you okay", She shook her head no I picked her up along with her bag and the note attached to it and headed home .

"Hey stop crying mama , what's going on...How old are you", She wouldn't answer , I couldn't figure out why a grown ass woman was dressed as a baby . I shook it off and went in the house sitting on the sofa with her reading the note .

- Hey whoever finds her please take care of my babygirl Nicki , she's 18 but she's a "little" . If you don't know what that is look it up , in the bag I packed her favorite bear , blankie , and toy plus additional information . She loves being called Nika, Babygirl, and toots so please take care of her .

Tell her I love her .

"What the hell is a little", I grabbed my laptop looking it up and everything about it finally understanding .

N: Ar--Are you my ne--new daddy?

"Uh um yes babygirl", I picked her up taking her upstairs and started the bath putting in bubbles,"Here let's take this off".

I took off her onesie and my dick instantly got hard , damn I need to control myself . I put her in the tub hearing the door slam downstairs , I know this isn't about to go well .

"Baby I'm ho--What the fuck? Who in the hell is this", I heard Nicki whimper and rubbed her head .

"Yo chill with the yelling dawg! I was walking home from the trap and found her", I finished washing her and took her out .

F: Oh and she can't do all this by herself? I have good news!

"Wassup Fah", I finished drying her off and went into my closet getting the lingerie I was gonna give to Fah and went back putting it on her .

F: Sooo *clears throat* we got the bigger house we've been looking at.

"Cool", I slipped her on one of my shirts picking her up and taking her to the guest room .

N: Daddy?

"Yes Nika"

She smiled showing her dimples,"Your sexy".

I looked at her shocked she grabbed her bear , blankie , and pacifier laying down .

"Mm thank you beautiful, sweet dreams okay", I kissed her forhead going back in the room to an angry Fah .

F: What the fuck is going on between you to?

"Nothing Fahima , I barely know her damn go to sleep", I got in bed drifting off to sleep almost immediately .

F: Mm okay goodnight

1:00 A.M. Fah's Pov.

I made sure Meek was all the way sleep and headed to the room that bitch was staying in , I woke her up then signalled for her to be quiet and punched her in the jaw , eye , and stomach .

N: Ow--Oweeee

She started crying loud , Meek came running in the room before I could even move .

"Fah what the fuck did you do bitch", He grabbed a rag and wiped off the fresh blood pecking her on the lips .

"It wasn't me", She sniffed putting her head in his chest .

M: Shhh its okay , she's not gonna hurt you I promise .

I didn't get how he was so in love with her and just met her today .

"I'm leaving", I walked out thinking of ways to get rid of her I have a few in mind already .