Gone Wrong

No one's Pov.

"Mom we want a baby... But the doctor explained to us that I can't get pregnant...Any ideas on what we could do", Nicki said as Meek wrapped his arms around her holding her.

"Well Onika you two should get a surrogate , It'll be great baby gyal" , Mama carol said in her thick trinidadian accent .

M: I guess we can go through with it this time since it's still early we'll go right now come on baby .

They said their goodbyes as Meek picked Nicki up taking her to the car . He soon got in driving to the surrogacy place .

"Well you ready babe", Nicki asked looking at her husband . He got out the car going to his wife side getting her out as well . He interlocked their hands heading inside .

"Well if it isn't my favorite married couple , are yall going through with it this time", Their surrogate assistant Regina King said leading them to her office .

N: Yes ma'am , we really want a little baby and this is the only way .

"We have one who has an excellent record and she's here would you like to here it or meet her first" , Regina said waving the papers in their face .

M: Read it First !!!

"Okay... I'll read it to you , Her name is Fahimah Williams... She is uh 21 yo , She's has a masters degree in I don't know what . Well here it is" , She handed us the folder and sat back .
Meek looked at the folder handing it back .

"Well she seems great can we uh... meet her now" Nicki said unsurly as Regina nodded her head going to get the surrogate .

M: You ready for this babygirl ?

"Uh yes I just wish I could have our own baby I feel like failure"

M: Hey hey hey don't say that... Your not a failure I swear it's oka---

He got interrupted by Regina and Fah walking in and taking a seat .

"Hello I'm Fahima your surrogate" Fah said putting her hand out .

"Uh I'm Meek and this is my wife Onika... Do you know how fast we can start"

Meek's Pov.

I looked at Nicki unsurely about Fah because there just something about her that rubs me the wrong way .

R: Yes all you have to do is give us everything we need , go home and she will be ready by tomorrow okay?

"Okay uh here's the address when you um done with that" , I looked at Nicki tying to hold back a laughter .

F: Will do thanks for picking me

I nodded my head taking Nicki's hand and walking her to the car putting her in and soon getting in myself .

N: Baby are you sure about Fah ?

"Nope... But shes our only hope babe-- since she'll be living with us I will make sure I have your ass screaming daddy real loud so she knows wassup" , Nicki busted out laughing making me laugh . We reached the house walking in exhausted .

"Baby let's go haveee..... Shower sex", By the time I looked at her she was naked running up the stairs . I dashed up the stairs right behind her smacking her ass and picking her up taking her to the shower .

N: Bath or shower ?

"Bath",I said pointing at the awaiting bubble bath . I got in first allowing her to get in next sliding her right on my dick . I started pounding her splashing all the water but was soon stopped by the doorbell ringing damn man this pussy to good for all that .

Nicki's Pov.

We got out the bath getting dressed and headed downstairs opening the door .

"Regina... Fah what are y'all doing here", Fah looked at us smiling .

F: Well the treatment is done and my uh mom kicked me out, can I stay here just until I get on my feet ?

Meek looked at me unsurely , I moved to the side letting her in with all her bags .

"Well since that's done Fah you have an appointment tomorrow morning at 9:00 sharp dont forget... I'll be going now yall have a good night" , Regina said walking to her car . I closed the door walking upstairs but was glad I could still here the conversation .

-
-

F: Thanks for having me as your surrogate , I'm honored to have our child .

I looked at Fah shocked I knew it was something about her ,"Uh... I just need to make something clear this baby is me and my wife's" .

F: Then why isnt she carrying it..Appearently this baby was meant to bring us together Rihmeek.

"Excuse me" , We both looked up seeing Nicki standing their with her hand on her hip .

F: I uh didn't mean it like that I'm sorry...My boyfriend flashed just then he uh broke up with me because I did this and for a second Meek became him .

"Don't let it happen again ! I told you this was ME AND MY WIFE BABY", I looked at Fah pissed walking off .

"The Chasers are calling in a group chat. Accept or Decline".

"Accept"

"Yoooo wassup man how about you give Nika a break and come to the club with us? Make sure you ask first" , Chino said laughing afterwards , I could've sworn I seen a shadow at the door.

"Nikaaaa"

N: Whatchu want you only call me that when you want something fool .

Chasers: Hey Nikaaaa

N: Hey brothers

"They want me to go to the club with them tonight can I ma"

N: Of course . No strippers ! No pussy ! No lap dance ! NO CHEATING !

Chasers+Meek: Yes ma'am

She went back downstairs as I ended the call getting dressed and headed downstairs .

Skips To The Club

C: Yooo meek drink a little dawg

I was about to answer but got cut off by a bartender walking up with a drink " Uh I didn't order a drink ma'am" .

"Oh this was requested to be given to you" , She said handing me the drink and walking off .

P: Drink it man

C: Right Pnom right you need to let loose

I drunk the drink down in one gulp and soon start to feel woozy the room started spinning and soon everything blacked out .

Meanwhile At The House...

S: Nikaaaaaa why couldn't you just let one of us carry your baby ?

"Um... That would've came inbetween us plus I would beat your ass if you carried around Meek sperm and wanted to keep the baby"

C: TT you could've done it girl you ain't got no life .

We all busted out laughing at a drunk candi , I felt phone ding and looked to see a message with a video attached from Rihmeek . I played a video seeing him having sex with another girl , how could he ?

"What's wrong Nika", I shook my head putting my phone down .

"Nothing I'm just about to turn into Beyonce real quick", I grabbed my bat out the closet , I'm about to tear his shit up .

Omeeka Oneshots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें