Imagine Me

Meek's Pov.

"8 hours of community service at the Philly church for 3 months, your dismissed", I watched as she banged the gavel and closed my eyes thinking god I wasn't getting sentenced . The officer undid the cuffs and I walked into the arms of my mom picking up my son .

"Thank god Rihmeek", My mom said kissing my forehead . I held papi close kissing his head and held my mom hand as we walked out going to the car and getting in .

K: You know that girl of yours pregnant huh?

I furrowed my brows , I've been locked up for five years...How the hell she pregnant but I'm smart enough to know how that works out,"20 years I would've thought she'd know better", I shook my head not saying another word .

-

"Meek get up", I woke up seeing I was at my house , I kissed my mom goodbye and grabbed the key under the mat going inside .

"Oh Meek your home so soon", She was wearing a dress that clearly showed her baby bump .

"Get your stuff and get out", I stated walking up the stairs to freshen up . I looked up the church hours seeing I had to go from 9:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M , I sighed getting my clothes to go take a shower .

F: Meek what am I supposed to do without you ?

"Go ask your baby daddy, maybe he can make a way", I smirked getting in the shower shutting out everything else . I mean who would cheat on me ? Am I not sexy enough or is she just plain stupid and a hoe?

Onika's Pov.

"Onika me and your mother need to talk to you", My dad said knocking on the door , I jumped up running to my closet taking off my shorts and putting on my sweats and slipped on a shirt .

"Coming daddy"

I went opening the door and walked out closing it behind me,"What took you so long".

"Nothing daddy, what do you have to talk to me about", I asked as we went downstairs sitting on the couch .

"Well Onika we have a new volunteer at the church who just got out of jail and we wanted to make sure you stayed away from him", I rolled my eyes at their over protectiveness and sighed , I'm 19 clearly legal but since I'm scared of my parents I wouldn't dare stand up to them .

"Whatever mom, I already ate and took a shower so I'm gonna go to bed", I got up jogging up the stairs going into my room and closed the door . I took off my clothes slipping back on my shorts and putting back on my crop top tank top taking pictures for Instagram .

I got more than 1000 likes in 3 mins and 600 comments but one stood out the most .

MeekMillOfficial: Damn ma 😍😍😘 , check your DM .

I checked my DM and decided to text him back , we had a conversation all the way until I fell asleep . I hope I meet him one day 😛 .

Next Day 🌞

I huffed at my mom played loud church music and threw the covers off me getting dressed in my favorite royal blue dress and heels . I did light makeup and finished my hygienes grabbing my phone and going downstairs .

"Hey daddy", I said kissing his cheek

"Good morning baby girl you look beautiful", We ate and headed out if your asking why I didn't speak to my mom it's because were not close . She did something in the past that I haven't got over yet but fastfoward , We reached the church and got out I walked in before them going to my closet where the setup stuff was located .

"Well if it isn't a small world", I jumped dropping the vase clearly breaking it and turned seeing him . Meek?

"I uh--um I", I swalled my spit and backed up as he got closer to me pushing me against the desk.

"Don't be shy, daddy got you", He smirked chuckling . I was more scared at the fact that my dad could walk in,"Meek I uh got to go".

I felt him rubbing my thigh and gulped looking at the door if my dad walked in he'll kill Meek but my inner hoeness kicked in , I spread my legs a little wanting him to...Well you know .

"Is this what you want", He guided his hand up my leg stopping on my kitty . Needless to day I wasn't wearing panties,"Ohhh naughty I see". I heard my dad's voice and pushed him away jumping up , HE NEEDED TO HIDE ! I pushed him behind the desk telling him to get down and be quiet .

M: Oooh am I your dirty little secret

He said causing me to giggle,"I love it" , he snapped his fingers winking u rushed from behind the desk getting what I needed when my dad came in .

"Nika what's taking so long? Let's go", I rushed out behind him with my heart beating the worst part about it was I was terribly wet with no draws on .