Revenge

Meek's POV.

"Meek my friend need to stay here for a little is that okay", I nodded my head continuing my game .

"Um..Yes that's cool Fah, when she gone get here"

F: Uh yeah see you have to go get her from the airport .

"Okay whatever", I grabbed my keys storming out the house to the car . I grabbed my phone texting Fah .

DaddyMeek: Can you send me a picture so I know what she looks ?

Fah:

I looked at the picture pulling over into a parking lot so I wouldn't crash

I looked at the picture pulling over into a parking lot so I wouldn't crash. Damn she fine asf , I know I'm not gonna get a chance to fuck so I might as well blow off some steam. I took my dick and started rubing up and down mesmerizing over her pic, I looked down at her titties and fastened my pace cumming everywhere . This girl has an affect on me already and I haven't even met her.

Fah: Hurry she said she just landed , she's waiting for you.

I cleaned up as best as I could and drove to the Philly airport , I sat and waited finally spotting her walking to the car and getting in .

"You must be Rihmeek...I'm Onika but you can call Nicki", I looked down at her titties and noticed it was the same from the picture .

"Uh..Mhm damn baby you fine as fuck", I winked about to start the car until she stopped me .

N: You know Fah told me all about, how you don't please her right and how you said you hate getting your duck sucked...Is that true?

"Mm that depends on if your willing to do something to change that", She smirked pulling my dick out rubbing the tip with her fingers .

"Fuckkk Nicki stop teasing ma if you wanna do something about it then go ahead", She smirked again bending down taking my whole dick in her mouth , fuck Fah I need Nicki .

N: You like that daddy?

"Fu--Fuckkk yes deeper", She bobbled her head going deeper every time I felt myself cumming on gripped her hair causing her to take my whole dick in her mouth .

N: Cum for me baby

She kept going but this time sloppier making me cum instantly, I brung her head up pecking her lips. Maybe her staying won't be so bad after all .

Nicki's POV.

I wiped my mouth sitting back in my seat. Fah might think I got over her fucking my ex fiance but I'm only here for revenge , I guess I got to play innocent Onika for now .

M: Damn baby that was the best fucking head I've ever got .

I smirked realizing I had a plan in mind . I stopped him from starting the car once again and took off my thong throwing it in the back seat and winked at him to take control .

M: What you want baby?

"Fuck me Rihmeek", He smirked pulling me out the seat sliding me right on his lap .

M: Ride that shit baby fuckkkk

"Mm daddyyy", I slid up and down bouncing on his dick while he pulled my tank top down and started sucking on my left bold and playing with the other . He grabbed my waist picking me up a little and slammed me back down taking control .

M: Fuck Ni--

His phone rung indicating Fah was calling him .

M: Yoo wassup?

F: What's taking talk so long Meek, hurry back I want to see her !

M: We coming no--fuck

I giggled still twerking on his dick and started placing kisses on his neck .

F: Meek what going o--

"Don't worry....Sis were on our way", Meek hung up the phone throwing it in the back seat just we both reached our climax . I fixed my skirt sitting back in the seat .

M: Your amazing yo .

I smiled and sat back enjoying the rest of the ride . After we reached the house I got my bag out and made sure he left his phone and I left my thong in the backseat , I walked in the house to see Fah on the couch smiling .

F: Babyy oh my god I kissed you

"I missed you to , I'm about to go take a shower then we can catch up", I faked smiles and walked upstairs closing the door .

Meanwhile downstairs

F: Meek what you looking for?

"My phone, I left it in the car", I walked out the house opening the backseat door to see my phone next to Nicki's thong . I slipped both into my pocket heading back inside .

-
Nicki's POV.

I got out the showing taking a picture in robe and layed down texting Fah to come in the room .

F: Soo baby? What's been going on?

"Well since you fucked my fiance I've been single but other then that I've been fine"

F: Nicki I'm sor--

"Its okay no feelings hurt over here but I'm kind of tired , we'll catch up more in the morning", She said goodnight leaving and closing the door . I picked up my phone seeing a text from Meek .

M: Wyd beautiful?

N: Laying down daddy

M: Stop teasing ma

N: I want you Daddy 😋💦

I sent the picture then put my phone on the charger going to sleep, This is easier then I thought

I sent the picture then put my phone on the charger going to sleep, This is easier then I thought .

Fah's POV.

"So Meek...You like her"

M: Yeah she cool

"Don't get to close to her because I accidently slept with her fiance", He looked at me shocked .

M: How the fuck you accidently sleep with..Never mind . I'm going to bed goodnight .

"Night", I watches him turn over and got in bed going to sleep myself . Maybe it was to soon to tell him that .