Fuck The Police

Nicki's POV.

"Sherika im gonna go, I'm tired", I kissed her bye going into my car , speeding off...I heard sirens and looked in my rear view mirror to see a cop beind me, a pulled into this alley as he parked behind me getting out the car coming up to my rolled down window .

"Hello uh officer is there something wro--", He looked in the car licking his lips .

"Get out the car miss and put you hands on the car", I got out doing what he told me while he started feeling on me . His hand stopped on my breast as he squeezed and twisted my nipples .

"Uh offi--"

"Its Meek now tell me why you were speeding miss", He reached his hand down in my tight rubbing me through my thong .

"Mm fuck I was just trying to get home", He slipped three fingers in as I threw my head back on his shoulder .

M: You broke a rule so if you don't want a ticket...You do as I say now take the tights off and open the backseat door .

"You think I'm going to fuck you...I don't even know you bitch", He opened the door himself throwing me in ripping my crop top in half this is not what I expected .

Meek's POV.

I'm not your average cop and I don't just do this to anybody but when you have a wife that cheats on you and still don't give you no pussy...You have no choice .

N: Can't we just do this a different way ?

"No now face up ass down NOW!", She did as I said doing a perfect arch . I slapped my dick against her ass making her moan out , I slammed in her pulling her hair stroking in and out while she ran from me .

"Nah come here, you taking this dick this what you get for breaking the rule now respect the law", I slammed her back pounding in her like never before I soon started shaking and came in her pulling out and fixing my clothes .

N: Are we done now ?

"Get out the car and fix your clothes", She got out pulling her tights up and putting her shirt back on getting back in her car .

N: I see your married I don't think your wife world appreciate this Mr.Williams

She smirked while I snuk her my number and winked as she pulled off , now its time for me to go home and go through hell .