Short Story

Meek's POV.

"Rihmeek are you sure you want to go", I looked down at my girlfriend Onika .

"Yes Onika I'm sorry", We were at the airport waiting for for my plane .

N: Okay baby...

"Plane to Philly aboard now"

"Baby that's me, I love you okay", She nodded her head as I kissed her nose hugging her tight walking off to my plane . Its time to fight for our country .

Nicki's POV.

"I guess its me and you baby, just me and you", I rubbed my stomach walking back to the car. I never told Rihmeek I was pregnant because I didn't want to ruin his future but now I know I probably should have. I reached the house going in to see Sherikaand Candi eating my food.

"Why y'all asses always in my damn house", I snatched the chips from Rika eating them .

S: I can't believe you didn't know we were gonna be here...Cookie did you tell him.

"No...I didn't want him to not leave and then he be mad at me because I stopped his dream of going"

S: Hey its okay baby it will get better I promise you have us right Can?

"Hell yeah Nicki", They came to me hugging me and wiping my tears. I hope hes okay .

3 Years Later Meek's POV.

"Meek is that you?!?", I looked at the shocked expression on my mom's face. I'm finally out of the war and is ready to be with my family man I missed them.

"Yes ma, its me", I hugged her right and seen Na come out the kitchen dropping a plate once she seen me.

Na: Omg Meek...Your back .

She came running over to me holding me right then pushed me off slapping me,"Did you not check on your girlfriend".

"Not yet...Is she okay?!?"

Na: Go check on her bro , same house.

I nodded my head grabbing my keys and running out the the car. Since Nicki didn't live that far away I got there quick and noticed Sherika outside on the phone.

S: Meek?

"Yeah its me sis, where Onika"

S: In the house, you gonna be in for a big surprise .

I looked at her confused but continued in the house to see a little boy sitting on the floor eating a lollipop.

"Hi I'm Rihmeek, are you here for mommy"

N: Rihmeek who's the---Meek?

"So you had my son and you didn't think to tell me", I looked back at him seeing a slit image of when I was younger.

N: Meek I'm sorry I didn't want to stop you from going.

"I don't give a fuck Onika, that's my damn son too fuck my dreams or anything baby you should have told me", I pulled her to me wiping her tears and kissing her nose going to pick up Rihmeek .

R: Your my daddy?

"Yes baby boy and I promise daddy isn't going anywhere ever again", I sat down sitting him on my lap and pulling Nicki next to me.

N: I'm sorry I didn't tell you Rihmeek.

"Its okay...As long as I got you and him now I'm good, I love you Onika"

N: I love you to Robert

I looked down at my family and couldn't help but shed a tear if I lost them ever I wouldn't know what to do 😥😪 .