chapter one

Ethan Dolan swirled his drink around, the ice gently hitting the glass. He set the glass down with a soft thud as the bells of the bar jingled, and soon someone was sitting down in the chair next to him. He picked up his glass and took a sip as he glanced over at the person that had sat down.

     It was a girl with long brown hair, tanned skin, and a small nose. She bit down on her plump bottom lip as she shrugged off her jacket, and read the menu behind the counter.

She glanced over at Ethan, who quickly looked away. He saw the girl looking at him from the corner of his eye as he tapped his fingernails on his glass, and played with the water ring that had formed on the counter. Ethan ran a hand across his unshaven cheek as the girl looked away.

"Vodka on the rocks, please." She ordered, her voice soft but stern. She had an accent, but ethan couldn't figure out which one.

The bartender was busy drying a glass, but made her drink. It was just straight vodka, and ice. He slid the glass across the counter and she wrapped her small hand around it. Ethan noticed she was wearing two rings, and a bracelet. She clinked one of her rings against the glass, before taking a sip. She set the glass down, and glanced over at Ethan. She smiled lightly, before looking away.

Ethan downed the rest of his drink, before putting crisp green bills on the counter, and getting up from his seat. The girl watched as he grabbed his black leather jacket off the coat rack by the door, and left the bar.

____________

Hi here's another fanfic lolol I'm super excited to write this !! All the chapters will probably be this short, but I'll try not to make them too boring