chapter thirty seven

The weekend had arrived, and it was time for Nina to move in with Ethan.

Ethan had gone over to her apartment early in the morning to help her start backing up all her belongings.

It was getting close to noon, and both Ethan and Nina were starting to become hungry. They had been working for a while, and deserved a well needed break.

Ethan and Nina left the apartment, and started walking down the streets of Los Angeles. They decided to stop at a pizza parlour for some lunch. Ethan just ordered a medium sized cheese pizza, half of it with pineapple.

Once the pizza was ready, the couple found an empty table and sat down. They started eating in silence, both too hungry to talk.

Ethan had three slices before complaining that he was full, while Nina only had two. They got a to go box to bring the rest home, and left the parlour. They walked back to Nina's place, and continued working.

Ethan had called a moving company to help them move all the furniture. Two movers came up to the apartment, and started bringing all of Nina's belongings down to the truck that was parked out front of the building.

Nina and Ethan continued packing, but would occasionally bring down items. Nina brought suitcases and bags full of clothes down while Ethan carried somewhat heavy boxes.

Pretty soon, the whole apartment room was empty. Every last item had been packed up, and was on their way to Ethan's apartment.

Nina and Ethan both went down to the parking garage to get their vehicles. Once Ethan was ready to go on his motorcycle, he led the way to him and Nina's new home.

Once they got there, Ethan and Nina went to help the movers bring stuff up to Ethan's apartment room. Eventually they just let the movers take over and Ethan and Nina started rearranging the already existing furniture, and putting stuff away.

___

It had taken the whole weekend, but Nina was officially moved in. All of her stuff was settled in Ethan's apartment, and neither of them could be more happy.

The only thing they had to look forward to now was the wedding, and Grayson's visit before the wedding. The brothers had arranged for Grayson and his family to come up a few days before the wedding, so Ethan could show everyone around Lo Angeles.

 The brothers had arranged for Grayson and his family to come up a few days before the wedding, so Ethan could show everyone around Lo Angeles

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.