chapter thirty eight

Nina and Ethan's wedding was in three days. Grayson and company had arrived in Los Angeles, and were staying at a hotel.

The soon to be married couple decided they wouldn't see each other until Nina walked down the aisle. To ensure that, Nina would be with Cameron until the wedding, and Ethan would be with Grayson. He was even going to sleep at the hotel with him.

Cameron and Nina were currently getting their nails done. Nina was getting a pale pink colour, while Cameron got a nude, so her nails would go with the light blue bridesmaid dress. They finished with the nails, and decided to go out for lunch.

Nina was tempted to text Ethan while they were waiting for their food, but she decided not to. They had agreed to have absolutely no communication. Cameron on the other hand had been texting Grayson all morning about the happy couple. All him and Ethan had done today was take Maddi and Thomas to the park.

The two girls finished lunch, and started heading back to Ethan's apartment. Nina thanked Cameron for spending the first half of the day with her, but she was feeling kind of tired. Cameron understood, and dropped Nina off at home. Cameron went back to the hotel.

Nina made her way up to her and Ethan's apartment room and got settled with a couple blankets and a movie. She fell asleep about halfway through the movie, but was woken up by the front door slamming shut.

Nina sat up, and saw someone walk into hers and Ethan's room. The person had dark hair, and Nina assumed it was Ethan. She laid back down, trying not to be seen as he walked out again.

"Oh, Nina! Sorry, I didn't see you there." A voice said. Nina sat up and realized it was Grayson, not Ethan.

"What are you doing here?" Nina asked as she got up from the couch and shut the TV off.

"Ethan forgot something, and asked me to come get it." Grayson replied. He patted the front pocket of his jeans as he walked to the front door.

"Alright, see you in a few days." Nina smiled. Grayson finished putting his shoes on and smiled back.

"I can't wait." He replied, and left the apartment. Nina folded up the blankets, and decided to give Cameron a call, to ask her if she wanted to do anything else today.