chapter fourteen

A few minutes later, Ethan pulled into the parking lot of a movie theatre. The building was a dark blue with stars speckled all over it in random spots.

     Nina and Ethan both got off the motorcycle, and took off their helmets. They walked through the parking lot and went inside.

     "What movie are we even gonna see?" Ethan asked as the pair got in line for tickets.

     "I was thinking that new Spider-Man movie. Tom Holland's pretty cute." Nina replied with a soft chuckle.

     Ethan rolled his eyes dramatically, but agreed to watch that movie. He bought two tickets,
and led Nina over to the snack bar.

     They ordered a large popcorn, two soft drinks, and a bag of skittles. Nina went to fill up their cups as Ethan waited for the popcorn.

     A man came up beside Nina to fill up his cup in the next machine. He glanced over at Nina as she focused on trying not to spill any of the iced tea that was flowing out of the machine.

     "What movie are you watching?" The man asked. Nina glanced over at him. He had dark hair, and grey eyes. He looked to be about the same age as Ethan.

     "Uh, the Spider-Man movie." Nina replied before turning her attention back to her drinks.

     "Are you here by yourself?" The man asked. He had moved on to his second cup. Nina noticed he had three with him.

     "No, she's with me." Nina looked over her shoulder to see Ethan behind her, a bag of popcorn gripped tightly in his hand.

     "Oh, are you guys siblings or something?" The man smirked lightly as he reached over and grabbed a lid for his cup.

     "What? no, I'm not her-" Ethan started to say, but Nina cut him off.

     "He's my boyfriend, do you have a problem?" She asked the man. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Ethan.

     "Nope, no problem." He muttered before moving out of the way, and going to a different counter to find two other lids for his cups.

     "Boyfriend, huh?" Ethan leaned against the counter as Nina finished filling up the cups.

     "It's no big deal." She mumbled, putting two lids on the cups and poking a straw through the middle.

     "Maybe I can introduce you to my family as my girlfriend?" Ethan said, following Nina through the long hallway to the right theatre room.

     "Maybe you can." Nina replied before heading into room number five. The premovie commercials were already playing as Ethan and Nina found sits. They sat in roughly the middle of the room, with not many people around them.

____________

Idek what this is
honestly thank you sm for reading this book even tho some chapters are trash, Ily

Idek what this is honestly thank you sm for reading this book even tho some chapters are trash, Ily