epilogue

Today was the day. Nina stared at herself in the floor length mirror as a tailor stood behind her, tying up her wedding dress. The dress was tight at the chest with a heart shaped neckline, and became flowy around her waist. Diamonds were clumped together at Nina's waist, but started spreading out as they went down the skirt of the dress.

     Once the tailor finished tying up the dress, she put the veil on. It clipped into Nina's hair, which was half up half down. Her long brown hair flowed down her back, stopping at her shoulder blades. Nina's veil was outlined with diamonds, and laid gently across her shoulders, and down to her waist.

     The tailor helped Nina get her shoes on, and she was ready to walk down the aisle. Her and Ethan were having their wedding on Hollywood Hill, overlooking the city. Rows and rows of white chairs were set out on a large piece of ashy brown wood, which extended out to a large open area for dancing and socializing. Long white tables were also set out, and they were full of food and drinks.

     Music started playing, and Nina went to hug her bridesmaids before they left the small white tent that they got ready in. Cameron was Nina's maid of honour, and left the tent first. Nina's other two bridesmaids were one of her closest friends from work, and her best friend from high school that she had managed to stay in touch with throughout the years.

      Nina's father came into the tent, and smiled widely at her before taking her arm. They left the tent, and started walking down the aisle. Nina was scared to look up at Ethan, but she felt as if she might burst into tears at any moment. She did though, and he was grinning back at her.

     It was like in that moment, all of Nina's worries washed away. All of her doubts, all of her past experiences. Ethan was the only person in the world, and she knew she wanted to spend the rest of eternity with him.

     Tony kissed his daughter's cheek as they reached the top of the aisle. He then shook Ethan's hand as Nina moved to stand in front of her soon to be husband.

     The priest waited for Tony to return to his seat before beginning to speak. All the normal stuff was said, and Nina tried to hold back her tears as she heard other people sniffling. Everyone cheered when Ethan and Nina shared their first kiss as a married couple, and they ran down the aisle together.

     All the guests started standing up, and made their way over to the dance floor. Ethan wrapped an arm around Nina's waist as people starting coming over to congratulate them. Grayson and Sasha came over, both with large smiles on their faces.

     "Congratulations, guys." Grayson said as he went to hug Nina then Ethan. The brothers clapped each other on their backs before pulling away.

     "I'm glad you're both here, even if you don't like me that much." Ethan said, turning to Sasha at the last part.

     "Who ever said that?" Sasha replied, smiling. Ethan chuckled softly, and the four of them all hugged. Cameron also came over, and squeezed her way in between her two brothers.

     Nina knew that the only family she ever needed was the Dolan family. Even if she didn't know them for that long, there was a strong bond between all of them. whether it was friendship, marriage, or siblings. They were all different people, who all shared the same thing; a last name. Nina had found the love of her life, but also her best friends. She knew that no one else would ever treat her like the Dolan family does. After all, guys her age didn't know how to treat her.

The End

____________

Well, that's it.

Thank you guys so much for all your love on this book. I never imagined this many people would actually like it. You all mean the world to me, and I appreciate you so much.

All the love,
Ericka <3

All the love,Ericka <3