chapter seven

Nina and Ehan were out walking late at night. Neither of them had drank a sip of alcohol in the past hour, and Ethan's motorcycle was still parked outside the bar.

     "I should be heading home. I have work tomorrow." Ethan said, trying not to sound rude. His feet hurt from walking and he was running out of things to talk about.

     "Yeah, okay. I just live up here, so you can go back and get your bike." Nina replied.

     Ethan chuckled softly. "I can walk you home, Nina." He said. minutes later, the two were outside Nina's apartment building.

     "Goodnight, Ethan." Nina smiled.

     "Goodnight." Ethan replied. Nina leaned over and pressed a soft kiss to Ethan's cheek, before pulling away and walking up the stairs of her apartment building.

     "Oh, Ethan." Nina turned around to face the man who hadn't moved an inch.

     "Yeah?"

     "Don't forget to call your brother." Nina said. Ethan nodded and watched as Nina went inside without looking back.

     Ethan smiled widely as he started walking back to the bar. He leaned against the brick wall of the building, and pulled his phone out of the pocket of his jeans. He looked through his contacts for his brother's phone number, and hit dial. He prayed that Grayson still had the same number as the line started ringing.

     A very sleepy voice answered after the fourth ring. "Hello?"

     Ethan was stunned. "G-Grayson?" He choked out.

     "Yeah, who is this?" Grayson asked.

     "It's me, Ethan."

____________

IK THIS IS SHORT BUT AHH