chapter thirty three

Can we talk about how today's video was Grayson and Ethan as fake dads but in this story Grayson is an actually dad lmao

__________

     Ethan and Nina were back in Los Angeles, and back at work. Their flight had landed late afternoon yesterday, giving them enough time to unpack and prepare for work the next day.

At the office, Ethan had a long discussion with his boss. Ethan felt comfortable talking to Tony, even after he found out he was Nina's father. But today, Ethan didn't have to talk about work, finances, or anything related to Tony's company. They just had a normal conversation, and Ethan was pleased with it.

Ethan's day was long and boring, except for the discussion of course. He was excited for what he had planned for when he got home. Ethan's shift ended, and he left the building. He had a few errands to run on the way home, including going to the grocery store.

While running his last errand, Ethan realized Nina's shift would be ending soon. He texted her, asking her to come over on her way home from work. She agreed, and Ethan couldn't help but smile as he walked through the grocery store.

Ethan paid for his items, and left the store. He made his way out to his bike and put the small amount of groceries in the trunk. He was careful not to squish anything, and managed to get it all to fit. Ethan put his helmet on, and started his short drive home.

Nina wasn't here yet, which Ethan was thankful for. He took his groceries out of the trunk, and started making his way up to his apartment room. Ethan unpacked the groceries, and got everything set up. Nina had texted Ethan, saying she was on her way up. Ethan put all the finishing touches on his plan, before running into his bedroom to quickly get changed. He had already been wearing a collared shirt and tie all day at work, but he decided to put on a fresh shirt.

Just as Ethan left his room, there was a knock on his apartment door.

____________

This chapter is super short and terribly written because im trying not to give away what Ethan has planned :')

What do you think he's up to?? I wanna see if some of you can guess it.