Jk: Temporary Hanky pt. 4

Y/N?"

"Yes?" She answered.

"You're Y/N ,right?" She still remains in her confused looks then nods.

"Yes,I am." And she shows me her I.D on the left side on her chest as she moves her hair covering it.

"You've been like repeating my name, I know you can read." She says laughing.

"Don't you remember me?" I asked , my heart was beating so hard, like its the only thing I can hear .

"Ugh. Are you a regular customer?" She asks, still smiling,she really has no idea.

What the?

What's happening?

I don't know anymore,without on my right mind,I held her shoulder and her expression frowned as I held her ,"ouch" she says.

"Y/N" I said her name once more. "What?" She grunts
"Its you right?You're Y/N right?" And I hugged her but she pushed me "yes I'm Y/N but I don't know you, you must be mistaken" her voice was serious, she really doesn't know me.Why?

"Its me, Jungkook , your best friend. Don't you remember?" I said like pleading. Just say yes. Just say you do remember.

"I'm really sorry. I REALLY DON'T KNOW YOU, If you aren't going to order I need to go." And she left.

The End.

______READ THIS FOR THE FOLLOWING INFO YOU DON'T KNOW____

U like? Hahaha. Jungkook deserved that. After all those years after all her tears .

He never realized, that the girl she was looking was just beside her, behind her and in front of her.

I'm just disappointed with him (the fact that I'm the one writing. Lmao)

What happened to Y/N ?

She Had an accident 7 years ago in Japan, and had an amnesia, went back to Korea after 2 years and she never looked for her past.

It was something,like she didn't really want to remember. She only wanted her present memories.

Her parents agreed with her. She had many questions, but she just answered it herself. She was optimistic to start a new and she did.

Jungkook should've been there, she should be loved her.

But he was too blind .

And now he regrets because he knew he longed for her and she wasn't Y/N anymore.

But Jungkook would never give up.

And Y/N doesn't wanna go back? What will happen?

THE REAL END.

There will be no chapter after