Jin: nice guy

I just walked in ,inside of our classroom.

And stares were already thrown at me.

What the ffff?

Okay,so I'm the girl ,every girls(and gays,to be exact) hates.

They said I'm a bitch,well that's true
They said I'm a slut,then the asdgsjsnshhshbsgsh¡tan;#:2+@++@??
I never was a slut,I don't even talk to boys in class or in the whole campus.

I don't even like talking to male teachers.They're just ugh?..boring and stuff?!

But there's this one girl,who hates me so much ,I don't even know why!

She spreads rumors about which was never true.

She despised me for no reason.

She's worst than a bitch.

Oh my gawd!Jingle bells
What the hell,
The bitch's here again.
She said with her frickin annoying voice as she sang a part like Jingle Bell's tone.

You know what?
I blurted out and all eyes were on me.

I like the noise that comes out of you,when you SHUT FU** UP!!!!
I said in a calm voice but emphasizing those last words.

All boys said Ooohh..just got burned!

She felt embarrassed ,from the obvious looks in her face

Then I just walk past her,bumping my right shoulder on hers and I heard her hiss.

I smirked and I saw him looking at me like he didn't look happy with what I did.

I sat in front of his seat ,coz he just behind me .

I felt guilty for no reason.

-

I stared at the white walls on my left.
I spaced out, not knowing I was already stating at some guy who is smirking now in front of me.

O holy shit! The feisty chic is staring at me.

Excuse me?I stayed with
a calm voice.

I got spaced out. I said

No,little bitch,its okay not making reasons. Ill date you anywhere you want. My facial expression cannot be painted when he blurted his words.

Im sorry I dont date guys. I said and turned my head around to face another guy who is on his headphones, Jin, well he is nice to me, I mean the only person who really is. And he is like the most liked person here in class. I mean the whole campus.

Oh,c'mon babe. I heard about you,and the little dirty things you do. He said from my back and held my shoulders

I said , I wont coz I dont-- . He's now holding my shoulder agressively with force and held my hand with same force.

Ugh shit.

C'mon, just for one night.
And then someone hit him in the face and that made him stumble on the floor.

You alright Y/N?
He siad with his eyes so caring

Jin. My knees are weak that made ne fall and he catched me.