Dream come true P1

YOUR POV

Me and my friend are walking in Korea..

~dream come true~ ^~^

Omo!!

This was the dream you planned with your best friend ,when your still in highschool.

Oh my!!!,I can't believe it..we're already here!!Ooh the sweet smell of dreams coming true... she said while the non stop giggling..

You were the one of twenty persons that won the Trip to Korea.

And because of fate and hopes in your heart..you won two tickets .

You got day off in your work, coz your already stressed up with all the business you've been handling. After finishing college. You found a great job ..and owned your dreamed business, restaurant (that already has lots of branches) and hotel ( one of the most fanciest ,ofcourse), and you even own a little boutique in a mall(coz u really wanted fashion, but thought being a fashion designer will not bring you success,but ,hey!)

Your bestfriend .. As pretty as ever ( talk about complimenting your best friend ,haha ^~^).
She became the best
..she even owned a full time Fashion boutique.. With her latest elegant collections.

The two of you have been busy ... And too stressed out.So you tried a little game, and accidentally won.
(well,you can always go to korea..anytime -not boasting but kind of.- but forgot about it, coz of your busy schedule ,

and your best friend just broke up with his boyfriend.

. . .so a little vacation is barely needed.

Yeah,I mean..we already forgot about the promise we made ,back in highschool. But Gosh, I can't believe it ..dreams do come true .

You sighed in contentment.

Ugh,I really can't believe it. . .

Well,I mean our friendship still stayed long..

Even we got separated on College.

Ugh,___Why did we even planned on going to Korea?

She asked me while walking..and touring around on a lovely park.

Ugh,duh..of course ,so you can already move on with your ex boyfriend ..that you loved so much..
I said smiling sarcastically...

No,I mean..back in highschool..why we did this promise? We stopped walking and thought for a while.

Uhmm..why?

Uhhh,got no idea.. We'll just remember it ,maybe..soon ..when we tour around Korea and maybe we'll remember some things.. I said as we continued walking.

And she looked at her watch ..and her eyes gone wide.

Let's go back to the bus, bro . she said as she pulled you going where the bus is parked .

But when we arrived,the bus is already ...

Hey!!!!

Hey!!!!!

We started shouting...but no one heard,..

Except the people walking..
Looking at us ,thinking that maybe we're aliens..from underwater dimensional space galaxy

Oh..my!! What am I thinking right now!!!F*ck..I'm going crazy..

The bus just left us..

We know nothing about Korea
..and there alien language..