Jungkook: why II.

hpandbts4life
Taeebearr
cheshireTrash
taestheticforlife

And etc.

Asked for part two. Here it is. Thanks for the plot suggestions,btw.deeply appreciated. 🍓🍓🍓

_

Your POV,

Its been 5 years since you moved out of Seoul. Living your bitter past behind.

And now, you're back.

Back to the place where all your best and worst memories happened.

That time you were crying, you tried to call your best friend, Jimin. And he confessed that he knew all along but Jungkook told him to shut up.

He said he's really sorry for you, you got angry too of course,since he's your best friend, but it wasn't his fault since,Jungkook and Jimin are really close too.

You went abroad,and now you came back to Korea to visit your parents too.

You planned on staying for 5 months,then you'll fly back abroad.

You've been staying  at you parent's house for a week and you and your girl friends decided to meet up in an amusement park.

-

"Oh shoot, Y/?, five years and you've changed so much."

"Yeah, you look fab ,girl."

"Look at you,"

They all said as soon as they saw you.

You all tried on the rides you used to go before, bought souvenirs , ate ice cream, chips.

It was really fun, and you really missed them. It kinda felt sad when you came back to the thought when they weren't with you.

It felt so dull without your best friends.

It was already night time and they said they would go clubbing but you refused to go with them and made up reasons,because you really don't want to go.

You really stayed at the amusement park,to wait for the firework show.

It felt kinda awkward inside your heart, but you really wanted to see it.

It was sweet turned bitter memory. Well,that happens always.

The most sweetest memories becomes the worst when those sudden twists of fate happen.

The sky was dark. And there were still many people .

A loud sound of explosion was heard, the firework show has started. People pauses from what they were doing and stared at the sky.

You smiled,but it was like your heart was breaking.

You sighed and chuckled to yourself.

There were people coming and going to your direction since, you got a nice spot where you could see the fireworks clearly.

"Because you're stupid.  " you heard a guy cursing himself.

Your eyes both met and you are both shocked.

"Y/N?" Oh shoot! You thought ,you tried to walk away ,and just escape that scenario.

But he suddenly grabbed your hand and you faced him.
It suddenly reminded you of a past that happened when the two of you had a simple misunderstanding and he was saying sorry and youd wouldn't  listen to him, and he suddenly grabbed you, like the way he did just now. He faced himself to you and hugged you tight "I'm sorry,I love you.

That's what he did before.

You paused as the flash back flashed in your mind.

You threw his hand off his grip on you.

"What?" You asked.

"Uggh, Y/N." Jungkook did not really know what to say. But Jungkook regretted everything, he even tried to chase you to the airport in that day you left. But you had already left. You cut off his contact with him for the last five years,and you realized you don't need him, you never did.

But there was still this feeling, something like knocking or swinging inside of you.

You felt sadness and anger at the time, and you felt like helding your pride.

"We need to talk" he said

You looked at him and waited for what he was going to say.

"I'm sorry , I just want to apologize for everything, I really regretted every---"

You made him stop.

"Oh, if this is about that you know  , there's nothing we have to talk about" you laughed sarcastically.

Anger was still there.

"But Y/N. I really am sorry ,could we start over--" you didn't let him finish again as you sneered and said

" Oh. C'mon ,you're going to tell me this now. For Pete's sake Jungkook. You already threw me away.Lets just forget everything, and by everything. I meant us"

You smiled before walking away and left him , like the way he left you. Though, for you, you were sure, you would not regret on the end,like the way it happened for him. This was the best decision you had that you would never ever regret after.

_________

And that is why Jungkook sang We Don't talk Anymore
😭

Lol.guys how about this? Did u like it ?😋. I actually felt the scene .lol..

🍓🍓🍓