🍻🍻95z Deja vu 4

I slowly opened the door of our house and sneaked quietly ,attempting to go upstairs ."And where do you think you're going?" Said the girl holding a cup of milk on the kitchen door.

"Oh hey there, Katsu " I said standing straight.

Her eyebrows were raised up and his fingers were patting the cup "so, where have you been , All night,huh? And the interrogation begins.

Katsu is my younger sister , Yes,she's younger than me,though she acts like she's the eldest.

"I was at Taehyung's" you, she would totally buy that.
Taehyung is my bestest friend, he's my homie ,my partner in crime, and the guy who rejected me. I poured from that thought.

He raised her left brow, "I called him,and he said, you weren't there." She trailed off , I, mumbling "oh shoot!" Her her foot was patting the floor and waiting for my answer.

"Lets just talk,after I take a shower." I said quickly going upstairs.

-

We sat both at the ends of the table, and she was looking intently at me.

"Kwon Kasumi,I'm asking you again,where the dart did you stay last night" I wasn't answering. I don't know what to answer, I can't lie again. Lies create more lies and lies and more lies.

She looks at me then raises a finger up " I think I know where you've been." My heart was beating hard, and I don't know why I'm very tensed up right now.

"You slept at a guy's house,didn't you?" I didn't say anything again, Instead, I just sat there in shock, it was true,though not actually, nothing happened,I literally just slept with him,like literally beside him, what was his name again?. Oh yeah, "It was Park Jimin"

"Park Jimin?" She asks ,making my eyes almost falling down from their sockets.

I thought it out loud.

"I knew it , you came home looking wasted and shit,and I still can smell weird scent of alcohol from you,when you got home" she blats.

"Katsu, its not what you think. I can explain." I said, all sounding defensive.

"Explain." She said.

"Its a long story ,and kind if complicated." She scowled at me.

"Okay." I said in a tone of defeat.

I told her everything, starting from Taehyung's cold rejection until waking up beside Jimin.

"But that Jimin guy is handsome right?"
"Yeah" I said with a nod.

"Then its okay you had a one night stand with that guy" she says

" I'm telling you,Katsu, with all tissues of my bloody pure kind heart,No shit happened"