Taehyung: ✊

Your P.O.V,

I was walking down the streets, it was late 9 pm , and I was just about to go home, since I just finished our school project.

This was a pretty creepy street, that's why I hate passing this road, but I have no choice though.

The street lights were unstable and it was flickering like I was in a horror movie.

I tried speeding up my pace, when I sensed that someone was behind me .

My heart started beating hard, when the steps behind me were speeding its pace as well.

Oh Shit. Please.

You were trying to catch your breathe, and your hands were turning cold, you wanted to scream in fright but you don't know why you can't.

Should I punch him??.

Ooh i think. I can't.

"Miss" a guy pats your shoulder and in an instant you punched him in the face.

He held his face and shouted in pain.
"What the ff-"

"Oh shoot, im sorry, oh shoot !"" I thought you were a -- I mean ,ugh..gosh"

"And that is how I met your father Taekwon" you smiled to your nine year old son.

"Why did you punch him ,Mommy?" He asks .

"Tell him why you punch me , " Tae said pouting

"Well dear, I thought your Dad was a bad guy , but it turns out he was just going to return my handkerchief I left at school , Your Dad and I were schoolmates"

____

WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE...

JIN FLIRTING WITH U OR TAEHYUNG STARRING AT U ??