Taehyung : Hey

You were at a birthday party celebration, a business one. Something about the introducing of the new heir and stuff.

And you don't even give a sh🚽t about this.

your parents were invited and so were you.

Your plan for tonight was staying at your room for the next five hours before you sleep.

So, there were fancy wines.Ladies' in gowns.
It was a Red and white themed place.

People talking everywhere.
Though, here you were sitting and drinking wine at the corner ,where your table was.

The younger ones ,well people your age was dancing and the gray haired people  laughing and talking about their lives or ,maybe, business

You stretched your white dress a little down,because it's quite short ,well,when you are sitting.

You felt like a statue.

"Shoot, this is awkward."
You muttered to yourself as you sipped your wine.

Voices of people filled the room. And it was simply called, they were communicating.

Well that certain word, also known as "communication" is one quite difficult thing to do.for you.

"Hey" a guy greets and sat beside you. I turned to the guy talking, he's wearing a formal black suitworn with a white shirt and a blackbow tie.

My eyes practically went googly. It was unintentional.

I almost freaked out.

Just because someone sat next to me and said "Hey"

I gulped and said stuttering "uhh. Hi!"

He smiles and stretches his hands "Kim Taehyung" I slowly wipe my right hand at my side and hesitated before doing the handshake

"I'm Y/F/N" I said simply.

"Oh, nice name. Wanna dance?" He stood up and place out his hand,asking for a dance.

Then right there, the music changed to a slow dance, People started dancing.

And now, he's eyes is on me.

Eotokhe??Eotokhe??

My goodness.

I unexpectedly place my hand on his palm.

And God,I don't know how it happened, we were dancing.

We were totally dancing.

He was looking at my eyes,and I was looking at his'

We stared at each other.
And he smiles, that made my heart skipped a beat.

Kim Taehyung, Kim Taehyung , his name was on my mind, and his smile made my heart pound.

'Til the music stops and he smiled once again.

It was so surreal ,I still can't move on with what just happened.

An old guy, suddenly appears on stage and pays the microphone "excuse me"

And everyone stops and focused on him .

"May I introduce the new heir of Kim Telecommunication "

And there he stood. Him.

The name of the guy on my mind was stated through all speakers inside the room.

He stood there, And I knew he was looking at me.

both our eyes focused on each other, he smirks."Good evening everyone, I'm Kim Taehyung"