🍻🍻95z Deja vu 3

Duck , is an animal. But when I mean Duck it means uck with an F as the first letter.

Why Duck? Write the F word with your auto correction On.And my mouth cooperates well with my mind's auto correction.

And let me say this, Duck my life.

As the scene last night flashed back in my mind.
I shake my head trying to forget about last night.

What was on my mind?

The last thing I remembered was the reason why I was drinking ,it was well,because My best friend rejected me.

Lol,right? I'm so pathetic.
It makes me laugh and cry at the same time.

And last night, I had my very first pity party that lead me here washing that guy's car.

"Hey" the guy calls me,making me stop on wiping his car.

I widened my eyes,asking "what?"

"Crazy girl,who thought we had a one night stand, what's your name?" He asks in such a tone that obviously means he's a rude ass guy.

"Do I have to tell you?" I asked my eyebrows raising.

"You would not want me to call you The Crazy girl who thought we had a one night stand" well he has a point I shrugged

"Its Kasumi, Kwon Kasumi "
He nods and repeats "Kwon Kasumi?"

"Yes" I stated and smiled faintly

"Japanese name,right??" I nodded at his question and asked.

"And you're?" I hesitated ask but well,went on with it.

"Me?" I glared at him , "ain't it obvious babe?" I asked, and regretted after saying that. It sounded wrong and he smirked, oh my .

"Since it sounded like you're hitting on me, I just want to tell you first, You're not my type" he said making me snort "and my name is Park Jimin"
He grinned again and went inside.

"Wait,You're not my type too"I shouted as he shut the door.

And I smiled unknowingly .

🐈"lame ass jerk" i muttered to myself