Jimin:Movie

It was Friday,and you're sneaking our of your house going to BTS' dorm.

You always have movie night with them,every Friday.

You took a cab going to their dorm,as you got out, you knocked on their front door and waited for someone who would open it.

You could already hear their voices from outside,and you chuckles at that.

The door was opened by Taehyung.

"Hi Y/N " he said ecstatic and hugged you all of a sudden

"Come on in" he says.

And BTS was as random and boost as ever

You stood there ,smiled and said "I brought pizza" you said raising up 3 boxes of pizza.

"Hi Y/N !" They all said in sync.

You looked around searching for Jimin.

"oh Jimin's taking a bath" Kookie says.

You sat next to Taehyung as he gestures to sit with him,"Yaaah Taehyung~ah move" you heard Jimin said.

You smiled as soon as you saw him and he sat in between you and Taehyung.

Jin already picked a movie,and all of you started watching it.

After thirty minutes, you were already feeling tired,You tried beating your sleepiness but you failed,and your head fell on Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin was slightly startled and he patted your head and kissed your head lightly.

"Awww.. Y/N looks so cute" Taehyung says.

"Yahhh..stop looking at my girlfriend guys." Jimin says trying to cover you with his palm.

"Aww ,she's like an angel " Jin says and Hobi glared at Jin.ㅋㅋㅋ.

"Yaaaaah" Jimin shouts and everyone shushed him.

"Jimin, shut up! Y/N is sleeping  and I was about too,so shut your mouth up,all of you. " Yoongi said annoyed.

Jimin just stared at your face and cleared the strands of hair blocking your face

"I love you" he whispers