🍻🍻95z deja vu 1

A guy sat next to me, and I did not mind him

A guy sat next to me, and I did not mind him.He was about my age or older and he looked quite good looking.

Then I already expected what would happen next.

Because I'm probably too smart for myself.

He turned to me with an expression trying to think and I faced him with a total wasted expression .

"Have we met?" A line that has been used over widely by men trying to flirt with girls. And I am sick of that. Totally sick of that line.

"Why?" I asked sarcastically, scowling at the man before me after drinking a shot of alcohol "Is it because, I look like your future girlfriend? Or is it because you already saw me in your Once upon a dream, and you thought we're fated and stuff" I said continuously without trying to breathe.

He was taken aback by my response ,and he looked surely insulted . "No,actually.."he said "I thought I saw you before." then he walked out after drinking his order .

Oops. I chuckled to myself. I cant blame myself though, I think , I've drunk a lot already. I laugh again, and I dont know why.

"I'm sorry" you shouted laughing like a drunkard old man "he's funny,isn't he?" I asked the bartender and he just smiled at me.

"You're very nice" I whispered.

And I attempted another from the little cup ,making me smile ." What a cute little baby cup" and I drank the liquor, burning my throat with the gushing liquid I'm taking in and it was blurring my sight and I think I already have extra fingers.

I chuckled again

"look at my fingers, they've multiplied, Yeah"
I laughed and my tears started falling, "Mom, I have lots of extra fingers"

"No!!"