Jin: Lovers lane

It was a perfect saturday night. Well for most people, except you.

You were strolling on the park ,and it was 7 . Just in time,where lovers would show up.

You put on a disgusted face as you watch lovers laughing .

They'll just break up sooner or later, you thought to yourself.

"Nothing lasts forever " you muttered when you passed by a young couple

They gave you a scowl ,but you did not mind them.

Then you suddenly notices,your shoelaces being untied. You bent down  And tied it into a usual bunny knot.

A guy was having a night jog, he suddenly ,did not like the song playing in his ipod so, he tried looking for a new song,while he was still moving .

Then in a bang, you both fell, when you were about to stand,he suddenly bumped you ,while he was focused on his ipod.

"Oh fudge" you said

"I am so so sorry" he said trying to stand up and lending a hand to stand you up.

You raised your head to see him. Lol . You thought .

Whose heart would not flutter,when there is a handsome being in front if you.

"Its okay" you said,though you were really hurt. While he helped you stand.

Your butt was throbbing in pain. "Are you really okay?he asked.

Well he wants the answer then "nope, I'm not. Obviously." You said quite rude in tone.

"Huh,uh--" he was surely in shock with what you said but you continued "I'm not. Well, are those shitty couples there," you point them "they're all stupid,they're just gonna wake up one day and realise they don't love each other anymore ,so why bother going on a date,right?. I'm not okay,okay, do you even get me? I never had a single serious reallocation ship,because no one has ever taken me seriously.
And no,I'm not okay ,because my frikin butt is throbbing with the pain you caused,because you were frikin running without looking on your way" you said with such a speed and breathe deeply after and then covered your mouth "oops,I'm sorry"

"I'm not on drugs, by the way" you said, maybe he would think I'm on drugs because --omo!!! You thought.

"Ugh. I'm sorry" he said sincerely.
"Well,wanna grab some coffee?" He offers trying to smile.

And you nodded.